Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why too much hate for Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Pac looked good in there on Saturday night. He almost looked like the Manny of old with his speed and power display. Obviously it was not the same Pac of eight or nine years ago but nonetheless he was still sharp and very poised for a fighter nearing 40 years of age. I still think today he can hold his own against most of the top fighters around his weight class even at this late stage of career.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      first they say they wasnt gonna watch the fight.

then they say lucas is gonna ko pac, and that's why pac has been avoiding punchers ever since the marquez ko.

then they changed it to lucas is a bum and that's how manny was able to stop him.

now they're back to running with manny is on peds. lol.

not much you can do but sit back and laugh at them.
      Yes they have been entertaining the last couple of days

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
        The words "commie bum, Eurobum, Britsh bum" make frequent appearances on here, even in regards to Lomechenko and fighters from the UK like Kell Brook. It is simply a truth that you make not to like to look at, but is clear as day to anyone with eyes. Its not legitimate criticism the majority of the time.
        You have to learn to separate things. Those comments are made to posters who disparaged Floyd, Ward and all other American boxers first. Yes, often those are from immature fans with an agenda.

I don't think it's right to complain about those words being used in retaliation to the vile hate and often racist things we've seen posted about the best and most popular American boxers.

Take away those retaliatory posts and you always have very fair criticisms from boxing fans on fighters from everywhere. It isn't right to lump all criticisms in together.

Comment

It's part of this idiotically annoying Floyd/Pac war that's been going on for the past decade. It's died down considerably since Floyd retired but rears it's ugly head from time to time.

It will calm down again within the next week or so and then it'll be on to the next annoying war.

Comment

Because he is a POS cheater!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              first they say they wasnt gonna watch the fight.

then they say lucas is gonna ko pac, and that's why pac has been avoiding punchers ever since the marquez ko.

then they changed it to lucas is a bum and that's how manny was able to stop him.

now they're back to running with manny is on peds. lol.

not much you can do but sit back and laugh at them.
              We might have to put Larry, Dunn, Iron Dan, Ms. Travesty, and Pretty Boy 32 on suicide watch

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                We might have to put Larry, Dunn, Iron Dan, Ms. Travesty, and Pretty Boy 32 on suicide watch
                Why? None of us really cared if Manny fought or won. Larry and IronDan have complimented Manny. They picked Manny to win.

I brought up the lack of PED testing for this fight and yes I am someone that has always thought Matthysse was over rated on NSB. I picked Manny to win by KO.

I believe travestny picked Manny to win as well.

From what I've read, Lucas didn't perform well at all. Some even speculated he took a dive or was paid off.

As usual you and western exaggerate the amount of hate Manny gets. I guess a s Manny fans you have to since this fight was on ESPN+ streaming service and not PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  There was no PED testing for the fight and Lucas is a bum who lost every big fight in his life. calm down.
                  Yes, I agree luca was overrated but still he was rated highly at one point before losing to Garcia even though he didn't really best anyone. Some floyd fans say pac is overated even though he best who who's and best them more convincing than floyd.
                  Pac s basically best everyone he ever fought., Once given opportunity to avenge robberry
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 07-16-2018, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Why? None of us really cared if Manny fought or won. Larry and IronDan have complimented Manny. They picked Manny to win.

I brought up the lack of PED testing for this fight and yes I am someone that has always thought Matthysse was over rated on NSB. I picked Manny to win by KO.

I believe travestny picked Manny to win as well.

From what I've read, Lucas didn't perform well at all. Some even speculated he took a dive or was paid off.

As usual you and western exaggerate the amount of hate Manny gets. I guess a s Manny fans you have to since this fight was on ESPN+ streaming service and not PPV.
                    Negro please.

Larry just made a thread calling for Manny to retire, then was wondering if he was still elite. Gtfoh.

You brought up the lack of ped testing yeah that's a good one.

You said you expect Manny to win if
                    there is no ped testing prior to the fight, now Lucas is a bum. As if Manny could not beat the guy without being on something.

We are hip to how you cats mask your garbage agendas.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Yes, I agree luca was overrated but still he was rated highly at one point before losing to Garcia even though he didn't really best anyone. Some floyd fans say pac is overated even though he best who who's and best them more convincing than floyd.
                      Pac s basically best everyone he ever fought., Once given opportunity to avenge robberry
                      Well you had a list of guys floyd had to beat to be an ATG and he beat everyone on that list, including Manny. Manny also lost in his prime and to guys he was favored against.

Comment

Working...
                      X