Collapse
No announcement yet.

Co Worker to Uncle Ben: Kimbo Slice may have beaten Lennox Lewis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, 7-0. Against bums . Only one had a winning record . And probably against bums too. 3 of them had zero wins. ZERO. Tilyard was KO'd 5 times before Kimbutt.
    Next argument, Laszlo Papp beats GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
      Wow, 7-0. Against bums . Only one had a winning record . And probably against bums too. 3 of them had zero wins. ZERO. Tilyard was KO'd 5 times before Kimbutt.
      Next argument, Laszlo Papp beats GGG.
      They wanted Kimbo vs. Butterbean. I was bummed it didnt happen.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        They wanted Kimbo vs. Butterbean. I was bummed it didnt happen.
        So they signed Tank Abbott instead .
        lol
        Tank Abbott was the losingest MMA fighter ever.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
          So they signed Tank Abbott instead .
          lol
          Tank Abbott was the losingest MMA fighter ever.
          Some of those losses were terrible, when he would come in way overweight.

Comment

Speaking of overweight and out of shape, check out Kimbo's fight with that Dada 5000 guy. They both start running out of gas about 2 minutes into the first round and Slice finally won when Dada was falling down and Kimbo was finally able to land one more clean shot. Afterwards, Dada was still out and later went into cardiac arrest, before being revived at a hospital.

Kimbo may have beaten Lewis? Yeah, with loaded gloves maybe or with a 2 by 4, but not in a sanctioned fight, merely with his fists haha. I remember that card though, because it was the same one that had geriatric Royce Gracie TKO Ken Shamrock after kneeing him in the balls and finishing with hammer fists. How is it fighters don't know to defend themselves if the ref is letting a fight continue? Complain after the round is over, geez. Reminded me of when Larry Holmes beat Scott Frank on NBC after he kept hitting him while Frank was complaining about being thumbed in the eye.

Comment

I know amateur heavyweights who would have stopped slice. He was a good streetfighter. Not a good boxer.

Comment

Well losingest notable MMA fighter ever. Check out this guy. The very definition of a compiler. Over 250 wins and not one against any top contender or champion. He has lost every time he has stepped up in competition:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis...al_arts_record

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  Well losingest notable MMA fighter ever. Check out this guy. The very definition of a compiler. Over 250 wins and not one against any top contender or champion. He has lost every time he has stepped up in competition:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis...al_arts_record
                  I wish I had that record.

Comment

Why? He's like a Kevin Kelley type, is strong, but struggles against the top opponents.

Comment

I'd rather have the record of say, a Fedor, A. Silva or GSP, top 3 guys all time or in boxing, what are the top resumes? Aren't they Robinson, Armstrong, Greb and then probably Ali, Louis?

Comment

Working...
                      X