Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Infinity Wars thread (spoilers inside, click only if you watched it)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    Lol Cap marvel cant do **** against thanos with infinity gantlet. Thonos made half the population of the universe disappear with snap of a finger.
    Remember, Dr. Strange said, "It was the only way."

He saw how they will defeat Thanos, and he had to give him the stone to do it.

Captain Marvel is definitely going to help. What they have to do is get the infinity gauntlet from Thanos and then reverse everything like when Thanos brought Vision back to life.

Perhaps Thor will cut off his hand with that big ass axe.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Remember, Dr. Strange said, "It was the only way."

He saw how they will defeat Thanos, and he had to give him the stone to do it.

Captain Marvel is definitely going to help. What they have to do is get the infinity gauntlet from Thanos and then reverse everything like when Thanos brought Vision back to life.

Perhaps Thor will cut off his hand with that big ass axe.
      we'll have to see part 2.. thanos with all stones is just unbelievably powerful, at least in the comics.. even in the movie.. with a snap of his fingers he made half of people disappear.. he can snap his fingers one more and ALL living things will disappear in the entire universe.. so how can captain marvel can help?

only way avengers got a chance if they are fighting thanos without full power of all the stones..

Comment

we'll have to see part 2.. thanos with all stones is just unbelievably powerful, at least in the comics.. even in the movie.. with a snap of his fingers he made half of people disappear.. he can snap his fingers one more and ALL living things will disappear in the entire universe.. so how can captain marvel can help?

only way avengers got a chance if they are fighting thanos without full power of all the stones..
        Hey, I agree with you. I would have been very happy if this was the last Avengers movie. There shouldn't be a way to come back from this!

Comment

End credits show Fury beeping Captain Marvel. Though she aint gonna help much against Thanos.

Yeah there maybe something Dr Strange did with time stone. Or we just saw one future. Remeber strange said he went to 14 million future and one future they won.
          Do yourself a favor and sound less ghetto....

Comment

Lol Cap marvel cant do **** against thanos with infinity gantlet. Thonos made half the population of the universe disappear with snap of a finger.
            I'm just telling you what they are planning for the next movie.

Comment

Comment

I watched it. They half followed the comic book. In the comics he called most of the heros in a huge battle, then fought and defeated the most powerful beings in the universe. I dont even remember Captain Marvel being involved in that fight - at least not the female version. I remember Adam Warlock, Galactus, a few others.

Comment

Why didn't Strange turn back time and prevent Thanos from getting stones? Anyhow, Thanos' char was very well done.

Comment

Who the f#ck is Captain Marvel any damn way. I thought it was a dude, but seems like its a chick.

Captain Marvel the first post-opp transgender superhero or something???

And any further speculation on what Strange's strategy is here specifically or in theory? I'm talking out of my ass talking about he did something to the stone cuz I barely following the plots to these f#cking things anymore I just like to see the cool effects & fights lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Who the f#ck is Captain Marvel any damn way. I thought it was a dude, but seems like its a chick.

Captain Marvel the first post-opp transgender superhero or something???

And any further speculation on what Strange's strategy is here specifically or in theory? I'm talking out of my ass talking about he did something to the stone cuz I barely following the plots to these f#cking things anymore I just like to see the cool effects & fights lol.
                      Dude u should know her
                      Im actually surprise u support the democrat party and u dont know captain marvel lol

Comment

Working...
                      X