Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having a big dick is not all it's cracked up to be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaolin you are so damn weak. I stay on your mind, you post about me every single day but when I acknowledge you, you always disappear and then you talk about me somewhere else lol

Where you at man, i thought we were having a discussion

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      The reality is most Asians have small dicks. It's not a myth. It's the truth.

Ask anybody here to ask the girls they've been with if they've been with an Asian and there you go.

You're mad because there's nothing exceptional about you and like a crab in a barrel you're trying to bring down a gifted Asian champion.

You're the real uncle Chan. I'm a gladiator that breaks down stereotypes. I'm the chosen one.
      What is your size uncle Chan?

Comment

Shaolin you are so damn weak. I stay on your mind, you post about me every single day but when I acknowledge you, you always disappear and then you talk about me somewhere else lol

Where you at man, i thought we were having a discussion
        I just can't stand sellouts.... especially Uncle Chan's.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          I just can't stand sellouts.... especially Uncle Chan's.
          I'm selling out because I'm telling the truth lol? If I lied then I wouldn't be as big of a baller as I am right now.

How many non asian girls have you been with? What was the experience like?

If you can't stand me, why do you talk about me every day and post in all my threads?

Comment

I'm selling out because I'm telling the truth lol? If I lied then I wouldn't be as big of a baller as I am right now.

How many non asian girls have you been with? What was the experience like?

If you can't stand me, why do you talk about me every day and post in all my threads?
            How do you know it's the truth uncle Chan? Did you conduct your own scientific research?

Hearsay means nothing. You are perpetuating an old myth that is making us look bad.

We're already discriminated against in the western media and now you're adding fuel to the fire. POS sell out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              How do you know it's the truth uncle Chan? Did you conduct your own scientific research?

Hearsay means nothing. You are perpetuating an old myth that is making us look bad.

We're already discriminated against in the western media and now you're adding fuel to the fire. POS sell out.
              Because almost every single asian I've been with has asked if I'm fully asian because most Asian guys are small lol. They always comment about it because a lot of asian girls aren't used to big dicks. A lot of them can't handle it. Ask any big dicked dude here who bang Asians regularly and they'll confirm what I'm saying.

And some non asian girls I've been with have said they thought Asians were small before they met me.

Some of them don't say anything, they just enjoy the experience.

I **** a lot, so my dick is a topic that I hear a lot about from other girls.

Comment

If you don't get a lot of comments about your dick Shaolin, then that explains the truth we already know.

Comment

If you don't get a lot of comments about your dick Shaolin, then that explains the truth we already know.
                  You get none. You lying POS.

Stop projecting your insecurities on proud Asians.

Comment

If you have a big dick, then you will always hear about it from girls. Irrefutable ****ing fact.

My other big dick players in here will tell you about that. They know I'm speaking the truth.

The fact that you even asked me about it confirms what we already know lol

Comment

If you have a big dick, then you will always hear about it from girls. Irrefutable ****ing fact.

My other big dick players in here will tell you about that. They know I'm speaking the truth.

The fact that you even asked me about it confirms what we already know lol
                      They're assuaging your ego you fool! Haven't you heard the common saying "Never believe what a woman SAYS believe what she DOES"

Women are highly devious!

Comment

Working...
                      X