No announcement yet.

Mass shooting in California.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass shooting in California.

Police are attending a shooting in California, with reports of 20 victims.
    The San Bernardino Fire Department tweeted that it was responding to a "20 victim shooting incident" and it was working to clear the scene.
    It is still a "very active scene" and police are trying to secure the building, said a spokeswoman from the San Bernardino Police Department.
    There may be up to three gunmen she said, and the shooters were heavily armed and possibly wearing body armour.
    She did not confirm the number of victims.
    A local reporter tweeted that people are being evacuated from the Inland Regional Center, a non-profit medical and health organisation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34987697

in before ilovesoccermoms

Comment

When will situations like this not seem commonplace in the states?

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        When will situations like this not seem commonplace in the states?
        Not in the near future thats for sure.
        Maybe year 2200?

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
          Police are attending a shooting in California, with reports of 20 victims.
          The San Bernardino Fire Department tweeted that it was responding to a "20 victim shooting incident" and it was working to clear the scene.
          It is still a "very active scene" and police are trying to secure the building, said a spokeswoman from the San Bernardino Police Department.
          There may be up to three gunmen she said, and the shooters were heavily armed and possibly wearing body armour.
          She did not confirm the number of victims.
          A local reporter tweeted that people are being evacuated from the Inland Regional Center, a non-profit medical and health organisation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34987697
          3 gunmen? Is this an attack? They should take those dirty rug worshiping c.unts and bury them next to pigs if it is...

Comment

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/12443/web

Police scanner there. Last good thing was 2 males seen shredding black clothes on the overpass

Comment

Wtf is going on?

Comment

heard it happened at a disability centre..

inb4 'if the disabled were armed this wouldn't have happened'

inb4 'if i was disabled and in that centre i would've rallied everyone and attacked the gunmen in our wheelchairs. he may get me, but he can't get us all! #murica'

Comment

Gun control debate comin' up...

Comment

Originally posted by winky's right View Post
                    heard it happened at a disability centre..

inb4 'if the disabled were armed this wouldn't have happened'

inb4 'if i was disabled and in that centre i would've rallied everyone and attacked the gunmen in our wheelchairs. he may get me, but he can't get us all! #murica'
                    ... the shooting was concentrated on a conference facility there, it seems...

Comment

Working...
                    X