Collapse
No announcement yet.

12 year old takes aim at Einstein's Theories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess the kid needs more time to study before jumping on things claiming he has his own theory or watever.. i read there he like just studied calculus for just 2 weeks took a test and passed then jumped onto heavy college physics? lol

These thing require time and pondering something no IQ of a billion can achieve in a click. He probably didn't understand relativity quite good he probably saw the curvature of light traveling sideways and then straight as acceleration because when it passes through a body it is being distorted by gravity but that is not acceleration it is just light being bend by a heavy object's gravity.

Comment

He's never touched a human girl

Comment

[IMG]http://images.*****************/intredasting/File/395483/Intredasting.jpg[/IMG]

Hmm...Intredasting.

Comment

I read about him last week I think. All I could say was WOW!!!!! The kid is briliant.

Comment

Mutha****er dont know **** about boxing!

Comment

I think its better for me to not argue astrophysics with the autistic kid with the 170 IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuricane View Post
                i guess the kid needs more time to study before jumping on things claiming he has his own theory or watever.. i read there he like just studied calculus for just 2 weeks took a test and passed then jumped onto heavy college physics? lol

These thing require time and pondering something no IQ of a billion can achieve in a click. He probably didn't understand relativity quite good he probably saw the curvature of light traveling sideways and then straight as acceleration because when it passes through a body it is being distorted by gravity but that is not acceleration it is just light being bend by a heavy object's gravity.
                Yup everything is a media created hype machine.....that or the Jews are behind this.

We don't know what the mind is capable of, that is the truth. For this kid to even be thinking the way he is and was at age 3, shows he was born with something special.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  I think its better for me to not argue astrophysics with the autistic kid with the 170 IQ.
                  the college he is in does not even offer astrophysics... it's all hype by the school and the media and dumb journalists. He has not even done anything yet if anything he should be in Cal-tech right now but i guess the real hardcore physicist's in cal-tech would expose his azz and no one has even seen his so called theory yet that disproves General Relativity of einstein well where dafuk is it kid?.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuricane View Post
                    the college he is in does not even offer astrophysics... it's all hype by the school and the media and dumb journalists. He has not even done anything yet if anything he should be in Cal-tech right now but i guess the real hardcore physicist's in cal-tech would expose his azz and no one has even seen his so called theory yet that disproves General Relativity of einstein well where dafuk is it kid?.
                    and thats very possible, so I'll leave it to them. He could be completely wrong about everything says, but his IQ is high enough that Id probably lose a debate to him on the subject anyway. Im smart enough to recognize intelligence higher than my own.

Comment

and thats very possible, so I'll leave it to them. He could be completely wrong about everything says, but his IQ is high enough that Id probably lose a debate to him on the subject anyway. Im smart enough to recognize intelligence higher than my own.
                      U should not classify a scientific genius on IQ believe me IQ doesn't mean **** in physics maybe in mathemathics it does. But it doesn't matter IQ does not really play role in the creative mind... my IQ back when i was a fresh was at 118 richard feynman has an IQ of only 125 (which is pretty low compared to other geniuses) and he has an attitude and persona like charlie sheen. Yet he gave us QED the most powerful theory mankind has ever conceived to date.

Comment

Working...
                      X