Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juventus keep getting linked with so-so midfielders from PL and LaLiga. i dont think juve need more reinforcement in midfield unless is Ozil calibre players. They need focus reinforcing striker and defence, both sector getting really old

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
      Is still boggle my mind why Cuadrado flop at PL, seem the kind of player who will do well playing fast paced football. It's probably mourinho effect.

I do not mind tho, Cua has been phenomenal as winger or right back in his 2 years with Juventus
      Probably because Serie A is shite, with literally two good teams and everybody else is terrible.

And before you mention Atalanta beating Everton, Everton never took the competition seriously as they had no chance of winning it.

We will see it tomorrow when Italy's champions for the last 10 years straight (garbage uncompetitive league) go life and death with the 5th best team in England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Probably because Serie A is shite, with literally two good teams and everybody else is terrible.

And before you mention Atalanta beating Everton, Everton never took the competition seriously as they had no chance of winning it.

We will see it tomorrow when Italy's champions for the last 10 years straight (garbage uncompetitive league) go life and death with the 5th best team in England.
        sheiky is up 16 points in february and you trash other league uncompetitive?!

When was the last time PL club win or even scored againts juve?? let see how fare that boy kane against the best defense in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
          sheiky is up 16 points in february and you trash other league uncompetitive?!

When was the last time PL club win or even scored againts juve?? let see how fare that boy kane against the best defense in the world.
          City will be the 3rd different winner in the last 3 years.

Serie A is on a par with the Scottish league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            City will be the 3rd different winner in the last 3 years.

Serie A is on a par with the Scottish league.
            Yeah and PL champ are below the 4th best serie a team

Comment

• I'm still of the opinion that Napoli would beat any of our 'big 6', City aside.

Them v Liverpool would be about 7-6 though.

Comment

• I'm still of the opinion that Napoli would beat any of our 'big 6', City aside.

Them v Liverpool would be about 7-6 though.

Comment

• Speaking of Napoli, here's another goal from the weekend to add to their 'team goal highlight reel'. Look forward to seeing that in full at the end of the season.

Comment

• **** all the big leagues run with fake big teams

GLASGOW CELTIC numero uno

Comment

• Good god is he still going on about Napoli.. the same Napoli that couldn't make the 2nd round of the CL..

What world beater stopped them? Donestk was it?

Spurs whopped Real Madrid but would stand no chance vs the might of Napoli
                      Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 02-12-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X