No announcement yet.

British Racist: ****** Mayweather Sr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Racist: ****** Mayweather Sr.

may conclusion is floyd sr. is a racist, he make all bristish look stupid the way he speak about hatton. its a fact, he even said he taught hatton how to box. maybe mayweather should train joe calzaghe and he will say i taught calzaghe how to box? in short he make british dont know nothing about this or that.

Useless thread is useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      you dont have to mention it twice we got the message already

Comment

Originally posted by silip03 View Post
        may conclusion is floyd sr. is a racist, he make all bristish look stupid the way he speak about hatton. its a fact, he even said he taught hatton how to box. maybe mayweather should train joe calzaghe and he will say i taught calzaghe how to box? in short he make british dont know nothing about this or that.
        why would a black man be a racist against the brits? any brit can buy a black mans life

Comment

What has race got to do with it.Everyone knows Hatton had no defence and never used those pads before Mayweather came.Hatton had a chance to dispute Mayweather's claims because it's not like Mayweather said this in secret.He said it when Hatton was right ther,I mean the guy couldnt even move his head and he walked with his chin up in the air.

If anyone is racist in this the its Hatton because he would come accross like someone who couldnt take instructions from a blackman.(OK SO BILLY GRAHAM WAS BLACK YE)

Comment

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post

If anyone is racist in this the its Hatton because he would come accross like someone who couldnt take instructions from a blackman.(OK SO BILLY GRAHAM WAS BLACK YE)
            excuse me floyd mayweather sr. is the head trainer not billy.

Comment

Originally posted by FanboyKiller View Post
              why would a black man be a racist against the brits? any brit can buy a black mans life
              this blackman(mayweather sr.) make brit look stupid ok

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                the thread is useless if your not british

Comment

excuse me floyd mayweather sr. is the head trainer not billy.
                  Mayweather was not the Senior trainer,they called him a consultant.What I mearnt about Billy was someone would claim Ricky is not a racist because he worked with Billy.We know Ricky liked the late fat comedian who was a racist but I do not know if Ricky is racist.

Comment

At the end of the day, everyone is blaming Mayweather Sr. for the loss (wrongly in my opinion). I'm a Hatton fan but I wish everyone would leave it, Hatton lost because he led with his chin out and walked onto punches.

I'd happily bet every single point I have that Mayweather Sr.'s game plan didn't include walking on to punches with your chin up and gaurd down.

Hatton lost because he didn't stick to the game plan, and whether that plan would've worked or not is another matter; he didn't get a chance to execute it. It was a devestating knockout and it was exciting but please stop blaming Mayweather Sr. It's pointless finger pointing.

Bit of a rant but there we go.

Comment

Working...
                    X