Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rajon Rondo looks like he doesn't give a **** about Shaq.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
    Thats just Rondo. If he doesn't make the team thats bull****.
    rondo's a black john stockton except he can rebound something stockton very rarely tried to do.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
      i dont even think shaq should start,

my celts also picked up jermain o'neal,

and i think jermains better at this point in time
      Nah jermaine is steaming pile of ****. The guy was in my top two while he was the second best PF in the league on the pacers, but he can't make lay ups anymore, lay ups.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
        rondo's a black john stockton except he can rebound something stockton very rarely tried to do.
        no way man.

you throw Rondo on a team with **** perimeter shooters and he is a normal PG

like i said to Tred

He has 2 of the best shooters in NBA history and the beast known as Garnett who can hit a turn around jumper with 3 guys on him.

Rondo's speed is what makes him effective.

he rushes the court and penetrates then passes it off to one of three amazing shooters.

if he has a season this year like he did last year i will shut up.

but im taking into consideration his history

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
          Stockton could shoot though, something Rondo can't.

Stockton > Rondo.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            no way man.

you throw Rondo on a team with **** perimeter shooters and he is a normal PG

like i said to Tred

He has 2 of the best shooters in NBA history and the beast known as Garnett who can hit a turn around jumper with 3 guys on him.

Rondo's speed is what makes him effective.

he rushes the court and penetrates then passes it off to one of three amazing shooters.

if he has a season this year like he did last year i will shut up.

but im taking into consideration his history
            hey don't **** on Rondo like that. He is a top three PG in the league, and however you want to slice it, he was the best player in the league during the playoffs. The kid shows up when it matters, and he is the best player on the Celtics, not Paul Pierce. it isn't like he only showe dup in one series. He was the most consistent and player in the playoffs and showed up in every series from game one agaisnt the heat to game seven against the lakers.

Comment

Actually he did try 2 get back n miami i dont think shaq wanted 2 take the mid level exception deal so thats why he didnt end up back n miami. Its obvious he wants that 5th ring kobe beat him 2 it & he cant except that

Comment

Working...
              X