No announcement yet.

I took a **** in the girls bathroom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] I took a **** in the girls bathroom

I'm at my college and had to take a **** so I went to the bathroom and just went to the nearest toilet and sat my ass down. During the act I began wondering why I didn't see any urinals. Then somebody came in and went to the toilet right beside me. They had their toenails painted. whatever happened to boys bathrooms painted blue, girls bathroom painted pink?

Originally posted by baddest View Post
    I'm at my college and had to take a **** so I went to the bathroom and just went to the nearest toilet and sat my ass down. During the act I began wondering why I didn't see any urinals. Then somebody came in and went to the toilet right beside me. They had their toenails painted. whatever happened to boys bathrooms painted blue, girls bathroom painted pink?
    Dude, don't worry about it. That was the boys bathroom. That was just Oaktown/Picatelo.

Comment

mate ive sucked on **** in the womens TOILETs with my ex girl so you're fine. I would like to take a dump as long as nobody sees me in a girls toilet, for all the trouble they caused us men AM I RIGHT?

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
        mate ive sucked on **** in the womens TOILETs with my ex girl so you're fine. I would like to take a dump as long as nobody sees me in a girls toilet, for all the trouble they caused us men AM I RIGHT?
        hell might as well stink up their bathroom because how many times have they stunk up the dorm room hall ways because they were using nail polish remover. Nothing worse than that smell, I tell my girl to go out side or lock herself in the bathroom with the fan on and windows open when I'm home. I would rather smell the old rank smell after someone took a **** than nail polish remover.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
          hell might as well stink up their bathroom because how many times have they stunk up the dorm room hall ways because they were using nail polish remover. Nothing worse than that smell, I tell my girl to go out side or lock herself in the bathroom with the fan on and windows open when I'm home. I would rather smell the old rank smell after someone took a **** than nail polish remover.
          LMFAO what about the ****s they take that according to 'MYTH' (myth being a skinny anorexic *****) smell like roses.

You're right come to think of it, it did smell sort of chemically.

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
            LMFAO what about the ****s they take that according to 'MYTH' (myth being a skinny anorexic *****) smell like roses.

You're right come to think of it, it did smell sort of chemically.
            im not sure about the whole myth thing but I can only imagine a skinny anorexic chick taking a dump on the toilet sitting there with a bucket infront of her so she can puke at the same time.

Funny story I was at UMASS in the dorms and got wasted and kinda sick so I went to the restroom and sat down to **** but couldnt get anything out not 2 minutes later before I knew it I projectile vomitted right into the door infront of me splattering it all over me and the door and floor as soon as that happened I felt alot better then all of a sudden while I was still sitting there the squirts began so I had to sit there covered in puke while I was ****ting my brains out. That was a great night!

Comment

Did you at least bomb the toilet? LOL

Comment

[QUOTE=baddest;8981026]I'm at my college and had to take a **** so I went to the bathroom and just went to the nearest toilet and sat my ass down. During the act I began wondering why I didn't see any urinals. Then somebody came in and went to the toilet right beside me. They had their toenails painted. whatever happened to boys bathrooms painted blue, girls bathroom painted pink?[/QUOTE]

don't worry about it bruh! That was the boys bathroom it was just that queer Kev waiting for Rab to come in so he can cut his throat because he's a gangster

Comment

I hope you left a massive turd that contaminated the scenery.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                    I hope you left a massive turd that contaminated the scenery.
                    no but I left my puke all over the stall door and floor. and was so pissed I puked on myself I left the smelly squirts in the tiolet as well sorry mr. janitor man

Comment

Working...
                    X