Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would have happened in a Lewis-Klitschko rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

impossible to say but I lean towards Lewis winning in another great fight. Depending on who you ask, Lewis wasn't motivated not in good shape yada yada yada for Vitali and if any of that is true, even slightly, I would imagine a rematch would make Lewis much more focused and determined.

But we'll never know. It's a shame lewis didn't give him the rematch he deserved. That version of Vitali was awesome.

Comment

Lewis would be more focused and determined in the rematch, So I think he'll win more convincingly. I think that fight may have been a wake up call for lewis.

Comment

Lewis just didn't have it anymore in the Klitschko fight. Vitali had like what? a week or two notice coming into the fight?

Lennox was smart to not be big headed and try to fight on.

Comment

Lennox would have prepared better for a Vitali fight and Vitali would have done as well. I think it would have helped Lennox more since he would get in better shape.

Lennox is technically the better fighter and I would have given him the edge if they fought within 4-10 months .... more than 1 year then it could have swayed to Vitali as Lennox was getting older. .....

but we will never know.

One thing is for sure, a prime Lennox would have given that Vitali a beating.

Comment

I'm a Lewis fan but Vitali probably would've won a rematch as Lewis was getting old, saying that Lewis with a proper training camp could easily have cut Vitali up again and won. I don't think you can dispute the stoppage in the first fight. If Lewis would've been 2 or 3 years younger then Lewis would've beaten Vitali at any time in Vitalis career.

If that made any sense. lol

Comment

Working...
            X