Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Win Over Matthysse A Blessing And A Curse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac should give Broner his last break

Comment

Manny just isn't going to retire unless he's out cold on his back. Sad. I hope he fights Broner or Khan they are two winnable fights but damn at 40 he gets hurt bad by Thurman, Crawford, Spence etc.

Comment

If you think Manny is broke, just go to the Philippines and see how many housing units he built to be given for free to his fellow townmates... you're just talking nonsense.

This is boxing if you fight just fight. If you just want to watch just watch...if you just want to talk just talk well it's your JOB haha

Just let them fight ok? Loma, Crawford, Thurman etc vs Pac...If Matthysee can quit to avoid being punish severely Manny can do it also isn't it? Don't be like a real je*k.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
          Fixed for you.
          Lmfao 😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
            Matthys was not shot but needs to go back to 140 or retirement! Pacquiao is best when fighting someone his own size..Hatton?
            Lucas is shot. He got ko'd by Postol at 140. Srtruggled against Kiram and quit against Manny

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              20 articles in the front page involving Pacquiao, goes to show how & who they want to be a superstar or at least milk him till the last drop...….Manny & lucas BOTH looked OLD! They BOTH need to retire.
              I dont agree with you on alot of things but i do 100% with this.
              It wasnt Manny that looked good it was Lucas looking horrible.
              Any top 10 welter weight would of punched Matthyse into retirement with an effort like that.

Comment

Working...
              X