Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is more likely.... Pac is back or Matthyse sold out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is more likely.... Pac is back or Matthyse sold out?

What is more likely??

An aging superstar has found the fountain of youth or a shot boxer who almost was but still has a name decided to take his last BIG payout and go home???

Pls post if you must but I really want to see the poll results.......
    Pac is back
    27.27%
    Matthyse sold his soul
    63.64%
    RicDaRula ay ang aking tatay
    9.09%

Let them have their moment man...And Manny would beat Lucas even if he was 60 Lucas was never that good

Comment

neither.. it was just a perfect match up for manny.

lucas is the same size as manny, and was coming up in weight.

lucas at this point, doesnt have heart anymore, so this was a perfect opponent for manny to look good with.

Comment

Matthysse wasn't just there to collect a check, but it seemed not too far off from that.

The whole thing seemed like a big Filipino political circle jerk. So much of it just reeked of propaganda, enabled by ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          Let them have their moment man...And Manny would beat Lucas even if he was 60 Lucas was never that good
          Yo Larry just the other day you was saying Manny should retire, like the career ending beating was a comin.

Comment

Matthysse looked shot last time out. Nobody who saw the Kiram fight should have been surprised by the result we got.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
              What is more likely??

An aging superstar has found the fountain of youth or a shot boxer who almost was but still has a name decided to take his last BIG payout and go home???

Pls post if you must but I really want to see the poll results.......
              The most likely scenario is that a past his prime ATG beat a past his prime good fighter.

What mostly troubles aging fighters is speed, Lucas never had speed.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                Yo Larry just the other day you was saying Manny should retire, like the career ending beating was a comin.
                He should retire, I remember when Roy got wins like this...Tragedy was right around the corner..I also said He should easily beat Lucas cause he was never really that good

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  He should retire, I remember when Roy got wins like this...Tragedy was right around the corner..I also said He should easily beat Lucas cause he was never really that good
                  So, was Lucas never really that good before this fight or after, because after you was asking if Manny was still elite?

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                    So, was Lucas never really that good before this fight or after, because after you was asking if Manny was still elite?
                    Sarcasm...................look it up.....I know he isnt elite

Comment

Working...
                    X