Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this happen to abyone else or do I just have a strong personality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this happen to abyone else or do I just have a strong personality?

Growing older you begin to notice certain patterns.

It seems to me lately, that every person I meet ends up turning into the people I've already known. What I mean is their vibe and demeanor into the way other people that know me act around me. I notice this because I might be drawn to someone because they have a special personality, but then around me they change.

For example, if I see a girl who's bubbly and energetic and quirky, if they spend enough time around me they turn somber and timid and hesitant... All of their quirks that made me drawn to them disappear and they become like every other girl I've known in my life.

The thing is it wasn't always like this, when I was growing up I was always surrounded by a plethora of personalities, people always seemed comfortable to be themselves around me and I kinda miss that.

Don't say it's because im ugly lol because I'm in the absolute best peak shape I have ever been in my life. Im almost 29 and girls say I look like i'm 22.

Why dont you just stop overthinking for 5 minutes mate?

Comment

Everyone around me eventually ends up the same way too.

Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

It seems to me lately, that every person I meet ends up turning into the people I've already known. What I mean is their vibe and demeanor into the way other people that know me act around me. I notice this because I might be drawn to someone because they have a special personality, but then around me they change.

For example, if I see a girl who's bubbly and energetic and quirky, if they spend enough time around me they turn somber and timid and hesitant... All of their quirks that made me drawn to them disappear and they become like every other girl I've known in my life.

The thing is it wasn't always like this, when I was growing up I was always surrounded by a plethora of personalities, people always seemed comfortable to be themselves around me and I kinda miss that.

Don't say it's because im ugly lol because I'm in the absolute best peak shape I have ever been in my life. Im almost 29 and girls say I look like i'm 22.
        May be the way you're looking at them. You say you notice certain patterns. When you pick up on them, you may give some kind of signal that you think you have them figured out. People and women especially, tend to pick up on that. It repels them because they get the impression that you think you know everything and well, know-it-alls get on anybody's nerves at some point. Might want to have more of a poker face. That's my two cents, bruh. Good luck...

Comment

I think it's normal for the mind to try to relate new experiences to things you're already familiar with. So when you meet new people and are discovering their qualities, naturally you think of people you already know who have similar qualities.

Comment

Gonna go out on a limb here and say it's because you're ugly. No offense bro, but you should probably fix your face

Comment

Blah, blah , blah...

Comment

Could be what psychologists call "transference" of how you feel about a person in your past on to others and then they in turn begin to either withdraw or take on the personality that you consciously and unconsciously accuse them of being. After all, even your sig indicates dark energy

If these relationships are sexual then you could also be transferring similar microbiomes that have a huge effect on personality,
                Last edited by maracho; 07-14-2018, 08:43 AM.

Comment

They don't feel comfortable around you for whatever reason.

Comment

Working...
                  X