No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Admits That Money Will Dictate His Next Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
    LOL. "weight drained fighter". Let me guess. You picked and rooted for Brook. Never mind, I'll just go back to the archives and check.
    did not like brooks at all and what does it matter who I rooted for. so brooks moved to 154 cause he wants to get beat up by bigger guys
    Last edited by nacho daddy; 07-03-2018, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      did not like brooks at all and what does it matter who I rooted for. so brooks moved to 154 cause he wants to get beat up by bigger guys
      No but I figured you out. You're just a racist troll trying to flip the script. And you got a partner in crime out there but I'll call you both out every chance I get, racist!

Comment

No but I figured you out. You're just a racist troll trying to flip the script. And you got a partner in crime out there but I'll call you both out every chance I get, racist!
        what a miserable life you have with nothing to do but sit around waiting for a micro aggression - only in your mind - to come your way. what a waste you are thugilist

Comment

what a miserable life you have with nothing to do but sit around waiting for a micro aggression - only in your mind - to come your way. what a waste you are thugilist
          Nope, no wasted life here. I'm calling out racist POS like you. That's time well spent redneck.

Comment

Nope, no wasted life here. I'm calling out racist POS like you. That's time well spent redneck.
            is that all you got buckwheat. mugilist for outing me you will receive 10 vials of crack hahahahah
            Last edited by nacho daddy; 07-03-2018, 06:27 PM.

Comment

is that all you got buckwheat. mugilist for outing me you will receive 10 vials of crack hahahahah
              See, it didn't take much. I saw this in your posts. I knew the kind of person you were... and here it is. I was trying to figure out why someone would go in on Spence so hard and call him a racist like you and your other proud boys. But hey, don't be a hypocrite and call black boxers racist when it's you all along.

Comment

See, it didn't take much. I saw this in your posts. I knew the kind of person you were... and here it is. I was trying to figure out why someone would go in on Spence so hard and call him a racist like you and your other proud boys. But hey, don't be a hypocrite and call black boxers racist when it's you all along.
                every race has a right to be proud of their race and be a racist as long as nobody kills each other. but you never worry about the 10 blacks a day getting shot in chicongo every weekend with more shot down during the week

Comment

every race has a right to be proud of their race and be a racist as long as nobody kills each other.
                  Glad you admitted it racist. That's the first step.

Comment

Glad you admitted it racist. That's the first step.
                    and you being black liking whitaker spence and every black fighter has nothing to do with race? do you realize how dumb you are or to ******ed to see what a simpleton you are?

Comment

and you being black liking whitaker spence and every black fighter has nothing to do with race? do you realize how dumb you are or to ******ed to see what a simpleton you are?
                      Well Sweet Pea is from my area and he made all of us proud with what he accomplished and always insisting of fighting in Norfolk so folks who couldn't afford to go to AC or Vegas could see him fight.

But you threw all the racist things your little mind could think of at a guy you were guessing was black (i.e. crack, Buckwheat, afro emoji). Yeah, you're a racist! But it's funny how you tried to call out Spence when secretly you hated Spence for being black. That's pretty sick. Were your folks racist or did you pick this up on your own?

Comment

Working...
                      X