• Arriba Uruguay carajo!

and as i'm typing, Suarez scores, haha.

Vamos sudamerica!!!!!!

Comment

• I think Russia might beat Uruguay

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            I think Russia might beat Uruguay
            ruskies wont be able to penetrate godin & jiminez unless the big stiff idiot gets a lucky header from a corner

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              I think Russia might beat Uruguay
              I was about to say the same thing.
              I am at work so I am not watching but if Uruguay cant punish Saudi Arabia, I see Russia beating them.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                ruskies wont be able to penetrate godin & jiminez unless the big stiff idiot gets a lucky header from a corner
                Russia has tremendous momentum right now and that home advantage is certainly playing a huge role in their success. Golovin, Cheryshev and that Sasquatch are playing great ball right now. Uruguay will have to up their game from what they showed in the first 2 matches

Comment

• Uruguay are very disappointing so far. Expected a bit more from them considering they've played 2 **** teams.

Maybe they will up their game against better sides. They will have to.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    I was about to say the same thing.
                    I am at work so I am not watching but if Uruguay cant punish Saudi Arabia, I see Russia beating them.
                    ****ing lol, the overreactions to the first games are ridiculous.

Colombia/Urugay/Peru can all bounce back and advance. Argentina will.

Rusia is playing inspired ball but it's way to early to say they can go deep.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      goddamn... Ronaldo just became the second highest international scorer of all time, he now have 85 goals for portugal surpassing legend ferenc puskas from hungary. it will be nearly impossible task to became number 1 tho... the nmber 1 spot belong to ali daei from iran with 109 goals.

but i think he's already in there coz scoring in europe stages definitely far more difficult than Ali daei scoring 30 goals againts guam, maldive, nepal or srilanka

Tell me more about how Ronaldo is the absolute pinnacle of football.

Comment

Working...
                      X