Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't Sanchez teach GGG how to cut off the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    P4P no. 1-3 on every p4p list = Elite......

Let's have fun, do you dispute that?
    an elite fighter wouldn't have much difficulty againts B-class fighter like Danny jacobs.

Lil g is lucky, he made the top 3 p4p because this is a transition time where many top p4p ranks like Manny, Floyd, Ward and Wlad are retired. rightnow non of the p4p ranks i consider elites or special, even Loma and Crawford. but Lil G are worst in my opinion since he's been years in p4p ranks but still his resume hasn't improved. even after all these years he doesn't even have one career defining performance, he had that chance with jacob but as you see in that fight, he is very-very limited fighter.

Comment

"if he would have stood still I could have hit him" - manny pac man

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        whats that gots to do with what I said but okay...

ggg lost the fight officially on a judges scorecard why didnt he win?

GGG offically was only able to fight to a draw? why couldnt he clearly win more rounds?
        Lol @ GGG losing 10-2 on that card!!!!!

Only an idiot believes that BS!

Is this Adalaide Byrd in disguise? lol!

Comment

Lol @ GGG losing 10-2 on that card!!!!!

Only an idiot believes that BS!

Is this Adalaide Byrd in disguise? lol!

no. worse. a grown male cheerleader. he's not getting paid either.

that's punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            then why couldnt GGG control em?

I mean he know how to cut off the ring right?
            Wtf are you talking about? Canelo is a world class fighter. Are you saying Canelo has no skill?

GGG won the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
              an elite fighter wouldn't have much difficulty againts B-class fighter like Danny jacobs
              What are we going to do with people like you?

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                an elite fighter wouldn't have much difficulty againts B-class fighter like Danny jacobs.

Lil g is lucky, he made the top 3 p4p because this is a transition time where many top p4p ranks like Manny, Floyd, Ward and Wlad are retired. rightnow non of the p4p ranks i consider elites or special, even Loma and Crawford. but Lil G are worst in my opinion since he's been years in p4p ranks but still his resume hasn't improved. even after all these years he doesn't even have one career defining performance, he had that chance with jacob but as you see in that fight, he is very-very limited fighter.
                Hey dummy, you have no idea what class Jacobs is in and since GGG is still undefeated, I'd say that your evaluation is born from ignorance and/or hate.......or both.

P4P #1-3 for several years = elite you moron. Wtf do you think that means? Bwahahahaha!

Last edited by Boxing Goat; 06-20-2018, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  no. worse. a grown male cheerleader. he's not getting paid either.

that's punishment.
                  Lol Lol Lol !!!

It's true!

Comment

Hey dummy, it's obvious when you do nothing on here but criticize elite white fighters with threads like this. Everyone sees through your sh@t bro. It's pitiful
                    Then he cries racism lol. Am I banned yet Larry?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      Hey dummy, you have no idea what class Jacobs is in and since GGG is still undefeated, I'd say that your evaluation is born from ignorance and/or hate.......or both.

P4P #1-3 for several years = elite you moron. Wtf do you think that means? Bwahahahaha!

oh i know what class Jacobs are, he's the kind of fighter who only hold WBA regular belt and got KTFO by true elite talent.

if Lil G is true an elite talent he should done it just like Pac buried Hatton or Floyd dismantled Coralles, you know that's the kind of thing elite fighter do to B-class fighter.
                      Last edited by betmen; 06-20-2018, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X