Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Spence get a pass for fighting Ocampo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol the GGG haters even in posts that don't involve him. You care about golovkin A LOT. I'm sure he appreciates it

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
    Probably because we use Golovkin as a benchmark and he got 37 or more passes!!! Next!!

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
      Are you kidding me? The dude is a 45-1 underdog. This is the type of fighter he should be fighting as his first fight as a pro.

And don't give me the "everyone is scared" BS

You telling me he couldn't get a Victor Ortiz, Berto, Alexander or the other Peterson brother? Hell even Joshua Clottey or at least a name who used to be good with an actual chance to make Spence look bad.

This is unacceptable. And I'm disgusted
      Because most people don't care about boxing they're just there to ride another man's di**

When you have sites and channels like FIGHTHYPE who idolize and promote every African American fighter for no reason then when fights like this get made they get away with it.

Don't get me wrong one of my fav fighters is mayweather and he was one fighter who was always well promoted by fighthype but we all know floyd fought the best.

Now you have those two lesbian brothers, the charlo clowns who are called champions with not one proper victory then that shows you how bad the bandwagoning is.

And just like the charlo sisters, spence is another fake paper champ with not one good victory, his best win is against a golivkin damaged kell brook lol...and look who he's fighting now...I mean literally LOOK because no one knows who the fk he is.

So in conclusion the two lesbian charlo twins and spence are nothing but frauds.

Comment

he doesn't get a pass from me this is a garbage fight a total waste of time! and dangerous for ocampo's health!!! its going to be a wasted year for spencey.

Comment

You have two choices.

1. He can hold out and be inactive & fight top names once a year.

2. He can stay active & fight 3 times & fight a showcase once & top names the other 2 times.

Comment

For all we know, this could be Ocampo's coming out party?

Comment

I remember Brook being crucified for his opponents, even though they were also mandatories.

The fact is, IBF are ruthless with their mandatory obligations, you have to fight whoever they say or get stripped. It would be good thing but the opponents are often poor. That isn't the champs fault though.

WBC on the other hand let the likes of Stevenson go about 4 years without a mandatory and let people like Arreola get a shot, or Stiverne who had fought 1 time in 2 years since losing a title, which was a life and death fight with journeyman Rossy.

Comment

this thread is gold. 'mandatory doe' 'are u stupid, mandatory fight' id ****ing love to see the wade fight thread when that was announced and see what people said then. wonder if the same posters were defending that. for what its worth i dont have a problem with either.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                  Are you kidding me? The dude is a 45-1 underdog. This is the type of fighter he should be fighting as his first fight as a pro.

And don't give me the "everyone is scared" BS

You telling me he couldn't get a Victor Ortiz, Berto, Alexander or the other Peterson brother? Hell even Joshua Clottey or at least a name who used to be good with an actual chance to make Spence look bad.

This is unacceptable. And I'm disgusted
                  he's a mandatory. If you're too much of a ****** to know that champions have to make mandatory defenses, I don't know what to tell you. Continue being disgusted.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                    this thread is gold. 'mandatory doe' 'are u stupid, mandatory fight' id ****ing love to see the wade fight thread when that was announced and see what people said then. wonder if the same posters were defending that. for what its worth i dont have a problem with either.
                    I never **** on a guy for fighting a weak mandatory. I **** on the body for forcing a champ to fight someone who has no business fighting for a title

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Ponamorev or whatever his name is didn't want to fight Ocampo for the eliminator though
                      Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      Ponomarov ducked spence to become brooks mandatory. Then ducked ocampo twice to become Spence’s mandatory
                      They should have gone down the list then and made him face Ugas or something

Comment

Working...
                      X