No announcement yet.

Altered Carbon is one hell of a ****ing show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Unfortunately I watched the whole first season. Thought it was trash. Guy at work hyped it up, needless to say I was disappointed
    The first episode is as far as I could go.

Comment

It got some hype but really it sucked.

Comment

You said you were leaving, u punk muddasucka

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          Didn’t you say you were leaving the site? Wtf is with you dumb phaggots begging for attention
          What are you gonna do about it hoe

Make me leave

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Is that on a cable network or one of those Netflix type shows?
            On the show there's this girl that takes this hormone in her sweat and bodily fluids so that when your dna touches her dna, your cells join and you feel what she's feeling and she feels what you're feeling.

When you **** her, she feels what it's like to **** her, and you feel what she's feeling, being ****ed by you.

She also has clones of herself and she seduced this guy into coming to this island of her clones and having this extreme sexual buffet... An orgy where they will do anything he wants and he will feel everything, and everybody.... That's the kind of heady **** that I'm into

And since i do shrooms and dmt i can actually imagine what that feels like lol
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-09-2018, 08:54 PM.

Comment

I keep hearing about that show, but haven't gotten around to trying it out. Not really been in the mood to jump into a TV series either anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                What are you gonna do about it hoe

Make me leave
                Don’t make me slap you on the ass you queer

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  Don’t make me slap you on the ass you queer
                  Lol you won't do **** bltch.

Im as scared of you as Derranged is scared of getting piped 12 inches deep in his intestines.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    Growing up reading books and playing games about fantastical, mind bending, conciousness skewing worlds deep into the future, while tripping on psychadelics, I've been waiting for a show like this.

Altered carbon is a beautiful artistic, heavy, intense, deep, imaginative and cerebral mind**** exploring the deepest rabbit holes of perception.

I would post the trailer but the trailer is garbage compared to the actual show.
                    Yeah, i watched the trailer last night and wasn't that impressed by it. I've heard good things about the show and i do like sci-fi. Maybe i'll check it out after I've finished Prime Suspect...

Comment

Saw season 1 was not a fan

Comment

Working...
                      X