No announcement yet.

Ryan Garcia in New Teen Vogue add with Pop Superstar Dua Lipa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Garcia in New Teen Vogue add with Pop Superstar Dua Lipa

If he is good enough to be a top fighter, we are yet to see it but when it comes to marketing, he is a promoter's dream.
    Last edited by YNG; 04-18-2018, 05:32 PM.

No idea what New Teen Vogue is or who Dua Lipa is.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
      No idea what New Teen Vogue is or who Dua Lipa is.
      She is ****ing huge right now, billions of views, I don't know what Teen Vogue does but being associated with a name like that at this stage of his career is great for him.

Comment

According to some guy in Lomas corner when they sparred Ryan the first round was good but the 2nd round he kept running and holding
        This dude is a trainwreck waiting to happen

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
          According to some guy in Lomas corner when they sparred Ryan the first round was good but the 2nd round he kept running and holding
          how well was loma doing in sparring 11 years ago against floyd, pac, cotto and shane?

Comment

Originally posted by YNG View Post

If he is good enough to be a top fighter, we are yet to see it but when it comes to marketing, he is a promoter's dream.
            have no clue who that chick is but she has that snobby spoiled brat nasal voice

Ryan is a good looking kid he has those model features, and has legit power, he just keeps getting better as he gets older he is def a promoters dream if he is the real deal Oscar has another cash cow, but if I were this kid Garcia Ill jump ship to Dana White and UFCs boxing wing Zuffa boxing, Dana White will promoter this kid wayyyyy better put him on all the shows, reality show, gossip rags.

Comment

This kid might be the new face of gb if pos bumnelo keeps up his bs

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                I mean, sparring against Loma is no joke, he is one of the best while Garcia is just a prospect, however I'm not sold on Garcia yet, he is quite athletic and marketable but I don't know about his skills, time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                  This kid might be the new face of gb if pos bumnelo keeps up his bs
                  Garcia is the dream of Golden Boy right now, he is headlining events at 19 years old, is already sponsored by adidas and has a good social media presence, he's also bilingual.

Comment

Oscar just stuffed his bumhole with sporks watching this

Comment

Working...
                    X