Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernstein: If Canelo Gets a Year, GGG Rematch May Not Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    Good! Fck this rematch. Golovkin has spent the last four years sniffing Canelo's ass for a payday. One is enough. Stop sniffing. "All the belts" doe. Fckin fraud. Canelo has no damn belt.
    Canelo is lineal champ of the MW division.

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
      Nice try, doe. LOL
      Lmao all i read were the quotes and i always think nacho is the only Bernstein. How a messican guy and a white guy gone have the same name

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Lmao all i read were the quotes and i always think nacho is the only Bernstein. How a messican guy and a white guy gone have the same name
        I canīt believe how ignorant you are... first of all whtīs your definition of white and what are those last names supīposed to be? Mexicans and Latinos in general have many different last names other than Perez. Also, itīs BERINSTAIN a Spanish surname and BERNSTEIN is Jewish-American......idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
          I canīt believe how ignorant you are... first of all whtīs your definition of white and what are those last names supīposed to be? Mexicans and Latinos in general have many different last names other than Perez. Also, itīs BERINSTAIN a Spanish surname and BERNSTEIN is Jewish-American......idiot.
          Sorry bro cant take u seriously with that avatar

Comment

Working...
          X