Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW INSANE PHOTO!!!] [WTF!!] MCGREGOR DISLOCATES BOXERS NECK with UPPERCUT!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NEW INSANE PHOTO!!!] [WTF!!] MCGREGOR DISLOCATES BOXERS NECK with UPPERCUT!!!!!

Mark my words, he will stop Floyd with an uppercut or straight left.

[can you stop putting all of your thread titles in parentheses, you a.sshole?]
    [PS: you're a f.ucking f.aggot, kill yourself.]

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
      [can you stop putting all of your thread titles in parentheses, you a.sshole?]
      [PS: you're a f.ucking f.aggot, kill yourself.]
      Trash gtfo from this thread

Go eat a McDonald you fat worthless orphan

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        Trash gtfo from this thread

Go eat a McDonald you fat worthless orphan
        im a vegetarian and i weigh 140 pounds. eat a d.ick and choke on it. that's cute of you to come to your boyfriend's rescue. i bet you're the catcher.

Comment

Good form.

Notice how is left hand is in position to follow up. Perfectly placed punch.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze
            lfc19titles are you a butthurt n.igger? go back to africa you f.ucking n.igger piece of s.hit. i love it that you're so offended that i think black people are 2nd class citizens and total garbage. i bet you're feelings are hurt wicked bad. now go and report me like the little b.itch you are.
            Look at this trash kys you're a sad excuse of life form

Comment

where is it dislocated???

Comment

You remind me of many Khan fans before his fight with Canelo. They would start thread after thread giving reasons Khan would win and quoting other people who thought Khan would win. It was as if the more stuff they put up about Khan winning the more likely it would be he would win. Almost everybody but devoted Khan fans new Khan would be KOed and he was. Now you and other Conor fans keep starting threads that Conor absolutely. positively will knock Mayweather out. It won't help. Almost everybody else knows Mayweather will beat the hell out of Conor. Enjoy your fantasy dream of Conor taking over boxing until the fight. After the fight you, Conor, his team and his army of devoted fans will have to face the reality that a 40 year old retired smaller boxer came out of a 2 year retirement to easily defeat Conor just as boxing fans knew he would.

Comment

lfc19titles are you a butthurt n.igger? go back to africa you f.ucking n.igger piece of s.hit. i love it that you're so offended that i think black people are 2nd class citizens and total garbage. i bet you're feelings are hurt wicked bad. now go and report me like the little b.itch you are.
                  No need to make this racial.

If the guy's an idiot call him out on it but don't bring race into the argument.

Comment

WTF. You don't belong on this forum you racist ba5tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X