No announcement yet.

If GGG retired today would he rank in the top 100 among ATG's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If GGG retired today would he rank in the top 100 among ATG's

And if you think so where does he place?

How? I like GGG but he's beaten nobody of note. Just the number of defenses alone doesn't make you top 100.

Comment

He's not even an ATG..... Why would he rank among them?

Comment

They don't call him ATGGG for nothing baby.

Comment

Little G is the #1 All-Time SCUMBAG.

He's the scum of the earth, a skallywag, less than a piece of s**t, a bug, a port-a-potty, a s**t stain, a puddle of sloth piss, a booger, a snot stain, a hoe, a cum stain, a queef, a roach, a fart, and a damn coward.

Comment

Eh... not yet. I think maybe he's got the talent to place, but he's not going to get there without some serious motivation. When your entire year is defined by a welter weight and a guy no one had ever heard of, you're not showing much concern about legacy.

Comment

nope, i cant say he would. hopefully he gets some defining fights pretty soon. needs a big couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Eh... not yet. I think maybe he's got the talent to place, but he's not going to get there without some serious motivation. When your entire year is defined by a welter weight and a guy no one had ever heard of, you're not showing much concern about legacy.
                Look at this hater.

You can see his kind slithering thru the grass like snakes.

Why are you acting like GGG isn't being ducked? Is it his fault?

Comment

Sunday morning all these haters will be gone once GGG flattens Jacobs out.

I already got him at 100 on my ATG list. Once we get Jacobs out of the way, we're jumping straight to 90th.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Look at this hater.

You can see his kind slithering thru the grass like snakes.

Why are you acting like GGG isn't being ducked? Is it his fault?

I'm still pissed that Andre Ward ducked Golovkin so he could get an easy-ass fight with Kovalev instead. Don't try to tell me I'm some kind of idiot for thinking that because I can point you to many esteemed members here who feel the same way.

Comment

Working...
                    X