No announcement yet.

Oscar Dela Hoya, "Mark my words, Canelo will be the one to beat Manny Padquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dcdc View Post
    Man, Canelo is ALOT faster then i thought....
    be careful , oscar......

arum likes in house fights BUT.......

he just might take that offer just to see one of your only prized prospects left destroyed.

Comment

Canelo's is GBP last hope. Imagine if Arum takes Canelo from Oscar...

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
        Canelo's is GBP last hope. Imagine if Arum takes Canelo from Oscar...
        cotto-canelo trilogy!

miguel angel.....not jose miguel.

Comment

Canelo has a lot of questions to answer before he can even begin to even think of a Pac fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            cotto-canelo trilogy!

miguel angel.....not jose miguel.
            Cotto-Canelo at 154 would be goood.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
              Cotto-Canelo at 154 would be goood.
              yup.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ too.

when's canelo's gbp contract up?

come to the dark side , canelo.

Comment

I think I might make a poll, who gets more hate....Oscar De La Hoya or Hitler, I think it will be close.

HE'S A FUKIN PROMOTER PEOPLE, WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?????

It's his job to hype up his fighters, that is how you make money, I don't know if most of you understand this. See in boxing, there's this thing called a purse, not like a womans purse but a purse meaning the amount of money you will make for the fight. The more you win, the more money you make. The higher quality opponent, the more money you make.

It's the PROMOTERS job to get him the biggest fights and most money.....

It's really not that complicated people, really it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  I think I might make a poll, who gets more hate....Oscar De La Hoya or Hitler, I think it will be close.

It's his job to hype up his fighters, that is how you make money, I don't know if most of you understand this. See in boxing, there's this thing called a purse, not like a womans purse but a purse meaning the amount of money you will make for the fight. The more you win, the more money you make. The higher quality opponent, the more money you make.

never understood why oscar gets so much hate.

arum too.

their job is to talk about their fighters. and not always in an honest way.....

oscar gets it worst sometimes though.

now not only does he get hate as a fighter but as a promoter too.

Comment

Mark my words: no.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

I see what you sayin Cuauht homie. But ODH is hyping the WRONG fight. There will be NO chance of this fight even going down. If he wants to hype Canelo(Which I agree with ya he should be hypin his name), then he needs to do it at 154 and up. They aren't gonna get Pac to come up to 154, and Saul cant make 147 no more. So it's pointless to hype in that fashion IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X