Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Saunders that good or is Lemuiex just overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Saunders had great energy last night...he looked like crap against Monroe JR because he gassed. When he's in shape like that I'd rate him up there against anyone at 160 and probably make them look bad. I still don't know where he found all that energy?
    Ingle’s and Galahad’s “special protein shakes”.

Comment

little bit of both, he kinda reminded me of lara last night

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Ingle’s and Galahad’s “special protein shakes”.
        That's what concerns me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Lem is overrated, but Saunders was a bit underrated as well.

I get why because he has looked poor recently and has suffered stamina problems in the past, but there were flashes of the fighter he could be and he seems to be putting it all together now.

Whether he beats any of them or not, Saunders belongs near the top of 160.

I would go:

1. GGG
          2. Canelo
          3. Jacobs
          4. Saunders

Saunders has better win than DJ but the performance vs GG edges him ahead just. On the right night I could see any of these guys beating each other (edge to 1 and 2 obviously)

Lem has always been basic, but if you fight the wrong fight he will end you. Saunders boxed beautifully by anyone’s standards
          Very well said, I’d be tempted to put BJS above Jacobs on resume but no problem with Jacobs at 3 and Saunders at 4.

Comment

That's what concerns me.
            A lot of people believe the wincobank is riddled with PED’s. Innocent until proven guilty though, that was a great performance last night regardless.

Comment

The truth is Saunders isn't that good and Lemuiex isn't that good, It's just that Saunders is better then Lemuiex.

Lemuiex has trouble cutting off the ring against Saunders, because of Saunders quick feet, Lemuiex doesn't know how to set-up traps like Chavez Sr, who was a master at this, the only fighter that shut Chavez down was another all time great Pernnel Whitaker and there's no shame in that.

Other fighters that gave Saunders trouble could cut the ring off watch the Saunders vs Eubank jr fight, Eubank"s jr did a better job fighting Saunders and almost beat him because of knowing how to stop Saunders quick feet movement by cutting off the ring.

GGG will beat Saunders by knockout, because he will set-up traps and take away Saunders movement, like Eubank jr and do a better job of it, unless GGG has already lost his skills due to age, because GGG has already knocked out counter punching slick Boxers like Saunders before and is a better fighter then Eubanks is.

The Mexican style works on cutting off the ring against slick quick footwork fighters religiously and making them fight an inside brutal fight with brutal body shots and head shots, to take their legs away and then stopping them, Chavez Sr vs Taylor fight. Chavez vs Hector Camacho.

Saunders & Lemuiex are not your what we call elite champions or on that top level, they are the 2 levels below this. Just like GGG isn't on Roy Jones Jr or Floyd"s Level GGG is 1 level below them, GGG is on the Level with Canelo Alvarez, just below Floyd.
              Last edited by lakerstekkenn; 12-17-2017, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Lemieux was way overrated like most boxers with a high KO record on here.

I can't say whether Saunders is underrated but he looked good last night. He actually did better than Golovkin against Lemieux. No he didn't get a KO but he utterly embarrassed Lemieux in hostile territory.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  or maybe he wasnt the same after the golovkin fight? Cause you know thats what you all say about postol after he got dropped by some bum twice in his last fight, 'oh he wasnt the same', when gamboa lost to a guy with 12 losses 'oh he wasnt the same' when burns kept getting whooped 'oh he wasnt the same'
                  Lemieux has always been garbage. You're just holding him up because you have GGG nuts tapped to your forehead.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    Why is anyone who criticizes GGG a hater? How many hardcore GGG haters are really there on NSB? Maybe a couple? A few?

Comment

Saunders had great energy last night...he looked like crap against Monroe JR because he gassed. When he's in shape like that I'd rate him up there against anyone at 160 and probably make them look bad. I still don't know where he found all that energy?
                      That's a good question many posters on here have not asked! He was amazing. Maybe PEDS?

Comment

Working...
                      X