Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Joshua Can't Box, He's a Brawler, I Know The Truth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury does get caught and he doesn't wanna do that against Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
      Fury does get caught and he doesn't wanna do that against Joshua.
      Yes, many people do magnify Fury's beating of a statue of Klitschko but forget that he was almost knocked out by Cunningham. He doesn't look that much of a great boxer to me. His power is average for his huge size, and as I said he's just slippery and awkward.

Basically, I see Fury as a slightly improved version of Francesco Damiani. Better still, Damiani was a better boxer than Fury, but he did lack guts and physical attributes.
      Last edited by Tatabanya; 12-17-2017, 12:39 PM.

Comment

#YallMustveForgot

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          Joshua is a better fighter overall. Fury is just awkward. That's how he beat an immobile Klitschko. But Joshua would not remain there feinting for twelve rounds as Wlad did, I suppose.
          😂😂😂😂 AJ better overall? Apart from power & strength what attributes Does AJ hold over fury? ? And if klitschko was a statue when fury beat him he must of been a corpse by the time AJ went life & death with him

Comment

Originally posted by KJR89 View Post
            😂😂😂😂 AJ better overall? Apart from power & strength what attributes Does AJ hold over fury? ? And if klitschko was a statue when fury beat him he must of been a corpse by the time AJ went life & death with him
            How can you comment if you didnt even watch the Joshua vs Klitchko fight ? lol

Comment

I have watched the fight.. how did you come to that conclusion?

Comment

Fury dropping some boxing knowledge on A "Juicing" J.

You can't turn a carthorse into a racehorse.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                  but forget that he was almost knocked out by Cunningham.
                  haha slight exaggeration.

It was a shot that just sent him back and down. He wasn't really hurt or dazed or anything. Getting dropped isn't the same as almost being knocked out. Any HW can get dropped with the right shot.

On the flip side, Wlad hit him wish a flush right hand and Fury waved him back in. The same shot that KO'd a lot of opponents.

Comment

There is so much up in the air...Lets hops Fury can get back in the ring first of all. He still has a ways to go...

People tend to swing Joshua...he is either the hulk or a slow ackward fighter with clay feet... like most things in life there is a middle ground.

All these fighters are improving as they fight more. A lot depends on what version of Fury shows up for the fight. Fury has the advantage of being in a boxing family and having developed skills from an early age, but Joshua is developing the capacity to work behind his jab and the patience to set up his shots, things that all fighters develop as they fight more. Joshua's biggest thing imo is his confidence, he is getting more confident as he fights more (what a suprise).

If Fury manages to show up ready to fight the Gypsy King is a handful for anyone! Joshua's best preparation is to fight,and fight and fight. Fury has to get his timing back and get sharp. Against a puncher the boxer has an advantage in a 12 round contest.

What people have to realize about Fury is that he never had a problem with cardio in the ring. When he loses his focus he does stupid things, like get decked, punch himself, etc! My point is that his conditioning is not such an issue so much as his timing and ability to pick up where he left off. This would be a good fight.
                    Last edited by billeau2; 12-17-2017, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KJR89 View Post
                      I have watched the fight.. how did you come to that conclusion?
                      You ASSUMED Klitchko was a CORPSE against Joshua ?

You either didnt see the fight or you had too much to drink ? Which one bc Klitchko never moved as much at ANY time in his career .

Comment

Working...
                      X