No announcement yet.

Tank Davis vs Guillermo Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank Davis vs Guillermo Rigondeaux

Floyd promoted Rigo and is probably thinking right now "Man, Davis would make quick work of him now that we know Rigos weakness, a 400,000 payday could make Rigo go onto showtime and fight Davis at 130 again." Then makes the fight confident on Davis' abilities.

Stylistically, Davis is not Lomachenko so would this go? Does Rigo still have some in the tank left to beat Davis?

Make it happen Floyd.
    Stop paying lip service to Rigo and do something real.
    Davis and Rigo in 2018.
    The media needs to do their part and keep asking TBE for it.

Comment

do you think davis does quick work of rigo?

Comment

Damn Rigo might actually beat him tbh...

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Damn Rigo might actually beat him tbh...
          tbh?????

Rigo would get knocked smooth out.

He wouldn't get a chance to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            do you think davis does quick work of rigo?
            Most definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
              Most definitely.
              keep dreaming, davis is no loma.

Comment

Davis looked poor in his last outing. Who has he really beaten? Liam Walsh and Pedraza? neither are great.

He might be too strong for Rigo though, it seems like he can't even make 130 well now anyway, that would be the only reason he wins.

I believe it won't take an elite fighter to beat Davis when he's finally in with good fighters. I do like watching him fight though.

Comment

Will be the best opponent he has faced by far.

But Loma left overs even might scare Floyd into taking easier fights for Tank.

Comment

The guy can barely even make 130 to begin with, and you want Rigondeaux to step in the ring with him?

I can't believe how disgustingly biased boxing fans are. Why won't they make Loma (who is considered the best p4p boxer on the planet) go up two weight divisions and fight the best guy there?

No, lets make Rigo, the guy who is small EVEN IN HIS OWN WEIGHTCLASS at 122 (he is outweighed by every single opponent on fight night that he has fought so far at 122, do your homework.) do it instead. I love it.

Comment

Working...
                    X