No announcement yet.

In-Laws has stayed for 10 days now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-Laws has stayed for 10 days now

How do I kindly tell them to go home now?

Words cant describe how fkin annoyed i am. This is affecting me and my wife’s relationship.

Everytime i see them, it is so annoying, i start giving my wife a hard time.

They are enjoying being at their sister's place so you just need to get used to that. They might decide to live with you permanently so why not find something you enjoy doing together. What type of in law are they? Brother? Mother? Do they have their own place?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Words cant describe how fkin annoyed i am. This is affecting me and my wife’s relationship.

Stay late at work, get brownie points, go home after everyone ate, they'll get the point.

I'm lucky my chihuahua hate people, I put my in laws up in a hotel for 5 days, they leave as they should. I tell my direct family, "your king wants you to leave, bye '

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
        They are enjoying being at their sister's place so you just need to get used to that. They might decide to live with you permanently so why not find something you enjoy doing together. What type of in law are they? Brother? Mother? Do they have their own place?
        Wife’s parents are visiting from taiwan. They were here two years ago when my first child was born and now we have second child so they came again to see her. I cant stand it.

I gave my wife so much sht about it so she sent them on a cruise and they are coming back in an hour.

I dont mind if her sister is here but the parents are annoying.

Different food, different culture, and language its hella irritating. Im extremely uncomfortable in my own house.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Stop giving your wife a hard time it's not her fault and it will drive a wedge between you two. They will leave and you can go back to your regular routine.

Comment

Try to **** the dad. Works every time.

Comment

fixito - you seem real unhappy in your marriage. it's ALL on you if you're going to make this work. her parents are everything to your wife and you dismiss them as if they're nothing more than a nuisance, join me and grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                fixito - you seem real unhappy in your marriage. it's ALL on you if you're going to make this work. her parents are everything to your wife and you dismiss them as if they're nothing more than a nuisance, join me and grow up.
                I know lol 10 days every 2 years doesn't seem that bad. But maybe he's a stay at home dad so he sees them 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  My woman's parents know she's well taken care of. They are afraid to call hoping I don't answer.

So I give my woman a script "beloved parents, Zaroku is taking good care of me, and I slapped the **** outta him when he was talking to a jap tramp, worry about him, he don't hit back... He pounds my poon life is good. Don't know why people fear him, but he fears me.."

Comment

relax nukka

its 10 freaking days, last time was 2 years and when was the last time before that?

they;ll be gone before you know it and you gonna wish you wasnt acting like a hoe, imagine if someone was disrespecting your parents to your face well thats exactly what you are doing to your wife.

Comment

Working...
                    X