Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Mike Conley signs $153 Million 5 Year Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More money for TV rights = larger contracts for players.

Comment

yea i did a double take when i saw that.. absolutely makes no sense, even with the new cap just dumb

Comment

I like Conley, followed him ever since his Ohio st days,,, but damn, the Grizzlies over paid. He isnt a top 10 level talent,, he barely makes the top 20... Good pro but not a game changer

Comment

He has NEVER, EVEEEERRRR, made an all star team yet these idiots pay him like he's Durrant or Lebron, FOOLS. We'll see what their fans say when he doesn't make the all star team yet again next season and is just a solid average player. I mean, how the fuk are you supposed to build a team when your dumping financial historical contracts to average players?

The real question is if they were to offer Durant that exact same contract would he have taken it? I say YES HE FUKIN would.

Comment

These terrible deals are making Kevin Love look like a bargain

I thought the extra money would be used wisely, as in bringing in better role players or adding more depth. Instead they are just throwing average players monster deals, it's ridiculous.

Comment

market, market, market.

from what i gather there were no other point guards on the market. he's been on the team for almost 10 years now. he's won the sportsmanship award twice. he's undoubtedly a leader.

it's a lot of money, but it makes more sense when you consider that there are no other point guards, that gigantic contracts are being handed out like candy in the NBA [a sign that the league is doing well financially and with their TV deals.]

Comment

I never heard of him until today

Comment

Gotta love the jealousy coming from NFL players on social media

Comment

Damn so is Durant gonna get $200 mil?

Comment

NFL players have got to be thinking about redoing their CBAs....

they are getting screwed over if nba players are making this kind of money while NFL contracts are not even guaranteed.

nfl players have got to be shaking their heads at the amount of money being thrown at nba players who arent even all stars....

Comment

Working...
                      X