Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye Made Fan Do Pushups For A Photograph.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye Made Fan Do Pushups For A Photograph.

Haye has a facebook page where you have to be an accepted contributor to post on his wall.

So this poor fella, who is a regular contributor and fan, went out of his way to meet the champ this past weekend and get a picture taken with him and here is what he had to say:

Paul Long: David Haye is a **** just asked if I could have a photo with him and the wanker points at the floor as if he wants me 2 do 20 pressups on my knuckles b4 I can have a photo what a prick soon told him where 2 go. Hope he gets a brain clot on his next fight

what a prick. i hope wlad retires this foo

Comment

To be honest, it would better for someone give me a personal mission of 20 pushups for a signature than be another face in the crowd where 10,000 have the signature.

Comment

i am sure it was meant in jest now all the haters jumping to conclusions

Comment

Originally posted by Artiau View Post
          To be honest, it would better for someone give me a personal mission of 20 pushups for a signature than be another face in the crowd where 10,000 have the signature.
          If you think that's cool then I'm sure you would kiss Haye's feet while you were down there. Then you could say you accomplished the personal mission of kissing a grown man's foot for an autograph instead of just having it given to you.

I think the guy was most upset because he was a pasty ass skinny dude who probably couldn't do 10 press ups, much less 20.

Comment

So.......?

Comment

Originally posted by dodmoor View Post
              i am sure it was meant in jest now all the haters jumping to conclusions
              It wasn't meant in jest. The guy didn't do the pushups, and therefore didn't get an autograph.

Comment

That is just making too much out of nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  So.......?
                  Of course it would seem normal for The Brits who like to get down on their hands and knees in front of another man and beg for it like a dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    It wasn't meant in jest. The guy didn't do the pushups, and therefore didn't get an autograph.
                    Maybe he didn't get the autograph cuz he took something that was meant in jest and acted like a sour *****.

Comment

Working...
                    X