Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Smiles: Top Rank Will Never Recover From Loma Loss!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Lomachenko will win.
    Probably be better for boxing as a whole because he is more exiting. But Rigo has a great chance of upsetting all of that.
    I’d love for this to turn into a trilogy though. So in a way i would love for Rigo to win so that there will be a reason for a rematch. If Loma wins he will move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
      Rigo is brilliant in the ring and has not received his just due from promoters and fans. He has a shot against Loma, but my hunch is that he is in for a long night of pain.
      I just watched UFC218... Holloway was long, lean and fluid, Aldo was short, muscled and attacking in bursts. The fluid man won and thanked the Chenko.

My view is that we shall see a similar job. 130 is too much. Unless the sameself Chenko forgets his bearings for a critical second and the Rigormortis precision manifests itself.

Otherwise, I'm expecting Loma to coast.

Which is sad because I think that the fight evens out at 126, even slightly leaning towards the Rigormortis...

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtYouKnew! View Post
        War Rigo! I would love to see Bob Arums face if Loma loses.
        I would love to see Bob Arum's face when Loma wins.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Dunno. When Loma has Rigo bleeding from his nose, and eye and running for survival, let's see if he gives proper credit post fight.

Comment

Big Lomachenko fan. Finding it hard to be objective. I want him to win because his style is better for boxing and just way more fun to watch.

Also agree with several other posters on here: Bob Arum has very little to do with Rigondeaux not being a bigger star. Rigondeaux has more to do with that. He was so dang skilled and so talented but just does not connect with the eyeballs. People just never were excited by his fights. Hard to promote that.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
              I can accept that Arum is an old curmudgeon an old fool even, but condemning an entire religion -- a people that gave rise to all monotheistic religions --- because of the way a boxing match was or was not promoted is a bit over the top.
              I'm sure you fight for Christians just as zealously! Share some of those posts.

Comment

I'd like to see Rigo win, terrific boxer. Loma is younger bigger stronger .. lets see. I certainly dont count Rigo out.

Comment

I knew Rigo is cold blooded monster but saying this?! He sure thing tries to drill into Loma's head and Loma might become fragile unless his self confidence is titanium but in that case he will be suspected by overconfidence flaw.
                  Oh boy, I want to see that fight NOW and I am Loma's fan. 60% for Loma, 40% chance for Rigondeaux. Would be 50-50 if happend 2 years ago.

Comment

That's true. Anyway ya za Lomachenko

Comment

lol im rooting for rigo jus to see the meltdown

Comment

Working...
                      X