Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    lol

Also, where is that sig pic from
    That's Albert King and Jim Morrison. Was listening to some blues all day today and saw that pic pop up. I love some Al King. Blues is my second fav genre after hip hop, real hip hop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      That's how I know the debate is over. When you refuse to address the facts I posted.

BTW Obama isn't President
      LMFAO!!!

First he calls out the other guy for deflecting, then he pulls of a quick deflection himself.

A true master of his craft!

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        What the hell is he talking about? Sugar Adam Ali ΣNΣMY 1bad65 The Big Dunn BERNIE'S CORNER BrometheusBob. AllBoxingAD siablo14

Hannity just let him throw this word salad out there and didn't correct him or ask him to clarify.

Can you give more detail..

I assume it's trump talking on hannity's show. Correct?

Trump seems to be alittle off on the hard facts and figures but his message is accurate

It is true that debt of the entire history of the US was doubled in 8 years
        Not sure about the market gaining 5 trillion but the Dow did go from about 8,500 to 18,000 within those same 8 years..

Really what is the point of you tagging and posting this

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          LMFAO!!!

First he calls out the other guy for deflecting, then he pulls of a quick deflection himself.

A true master of his craft!
          He didn't address anything I wrote. There was nothing left to debate. Am I supposed to debate his opinion of me?

Comment

• Comment

• That was just ludicrous, varying from absolute bs (the US having the highest company tax rates in the world) to complete drivel (increase in stock values decreases national debt)

FMD you have to be stupid to buy this ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                That was just ludicrous, varying from absolute bs (the US having the highest company tax rates in the world) to complete drivel (increase in stock values decreases national debt)

Yes, I don't get the correlation between the stock market and national debt.
                If anything, history has proven more often than not they are inverse of each other.

I have no idea what he is trying to say

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Yes, I don't get the correlation between the stock market and national debt.
                  If anything, history has proven more often than not they are inverse of each other.

I have no idea what he is trying to say
                  Smoke and mirrors

Basically saying that debt - increase in share prices = nett debt

It's a crock because the party that owes the money is completely different to those making money from shares

Comment

That was just ludicrous, varying from absolute bs (the US having the highest company tax rates in the world) to complete drivel (increase in stock values decreases national debt)

This is Trump just tolling everybody or playing 3DD chess or MAGA right 1bad65? He has the best brain and the best words.

This is why it's important for reporters to ask Trump questions and make him give specifics. This was a softball interview by Hannity and Trump still threw in a word salad that made no sense. And Hannity never challenged him to explain himself or clarify is statement

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      This is Trump just tolling everybody or playing 3DD chess or MAGA right 1bad65? He has the best brain and the best words.
                      He was speaking of the corporate tax rates. We all know the United States has the highest corporate tax rate in the world.

The rest of it I cant comment on until I see the full interview. I've not had time for that yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X