Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any you guys help me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i probably won't see her for a while as we both left skool recently so we only talk on msn now

Comment

Originally posted by El Temible
      well i probably won't see her for a while as we both left skool recently so we only talk on msn now
      well then ask her to meet up . first of all how old are you ?

Comment

17 sunday ,

Comment

17 sunday ,
          happy B-day....well if you have some of the same friends you could meet up that way.

Comment

thanks
            well im going away saturday so guess thats out the question

i gotta ask though how can you find out if a girl does like you without straight up askin her

Comment

thanks
              well im going away saturday so guess thats out the question

i gotta ask though how can you find out if a girl does like you without straight up askin her
              ask one of her friends

Comment

well except her friend i used 2 be with i dont really talk 2 many of her friends

my friends an her friends dont really talk we were in different sets except me an her

Comment

well except her friend i used 2 be with i dont really talk 2 many of her friends

my friends an her friends dont really talk we were in different sets except me an her
                  um k then you just have to ask her yourself it's the best way to do it for her and you . just tell her you always want to be friends no matter what happens and you know go on from there.

Comment

yeah i guess its the only way just thinkin how i start the conversation an that damn i hate these situations

Comment

tell her you have a friend that broke up with his girlfriend and now wants to date her friend...see it will be a hint to her , you can find out what she thinks about that and if she's like "i would never do that or it's not right" then you can always play it off like it was your friend the whole time

Comment

Working...
                      X