No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins vs Thomas Hearns.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins vs Thomas Hearns.

Hopkins vs Hearns at 160, bernard could very well Beat hearns at his own game instead of knocking him out. This is something that hadn't come in to my head.....
    Who wins? Because this is very interesting.
    Thomas "The Hitman" Hearns
    50.00%
    Bernard "The Executioner" Hopkins
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Thraxox; 01-15-2017, 10:07 PM.

You don't outbox Hearns, for really technical boxers like McCallum, Toney and Hopkins, athletic boxers were hell, Hearns was the perfect boxer and he would outbox the hell out of B-Hop with that long great jab and that perfect right hand, without getting in details about his crazy speed.

Comment

wasnt thrilled with tommy at 160. 160 was hop at his best.

Comment

As much as I like hearns and dislike Hopkins, I'm going to have to go with the latter at 160.

Comment

I think Hopkins would win. He made 20 successful title defenses in a row and defended his titles against all comers, He was champ until age 40 plus and I thought he beat Taylor in both fights. Hearns was at his best at 154. Hearns lost twice to Barkley. I can't even imagine Hopkins losing to Barkley. Hopkins would find a way to beat Hearns as he always did. Nobody knocked Hopkins down in his prime. Hopkins is one of if not the best middleweight in history. Hearns is an all time great at 147 and 154 but not at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I think Hopkins would win. He made 20 successful title defenses in a row and defended his titles against all comers, He was champ until age 40 plus and I thought he beat Taylor in both fights. Hearns was at his best at 154. Hearns lost twice to Barkley. I can't even imagine Hopkins losing to Barkley. Hopkins would find a way to beat Hearns as he always did. Nobody knocked Hopkins down in his prime. Hopkins is one of if not the best middleweight in history. Hearns is an all time great at 147 and 154 but not at 160.
            hearns vs dlh would have been a fairer match up.

Comment

It took power and likely steroids to stop Hearns. Gotta give it to him.

Comment

Hopkins would beat him via Split Decision in a 12 rounds fight. Hopkins is one of the best 160 lbs in history.

Comment

Hearns by brutal KO.

Comment

Working...
                  X