Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't fans demand Pacquiao fight top rated fighters at WW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    Yea... Pacboy loves the fight... you can see it in his posts
    Huh ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rust Cohle View Post
      His fans are bitching about the Algieri fight.
      Where , I can show a whole bunch of threads praising Algieri and even Rios coming from Abril lol .

I dont care how one eyed people are , Mannys is ducking top WWS .

Comment

He just fought Bradley. Why do some people keep forgetting that?

Comment

Pacquaio isn't running around telling everyone he is the best ever and better than Ali and other nonsense.
          Floyd put those expectations on himself. He has said he is the best of all time so that is the standard he is being held to. Manny has never said he was the greatest ever so he isn't being held to that standard.
          When Floyd says he only fights the best despite not fighting any top P4P guys since 2012 he deserves the **** he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Where , I can show a whole bunch of threads praising Algieri and even Rios coming from Abril lol .

No...no they will just say he is a natural 140 pounder even tho he has been at ww since 2009 and won't go fight at 140, yet only fights 140 pound fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              Just like Floyd won't fight anyone who is contracted to Top Rank, Pacquaio won't fight anyone who is represented by Al Haymon. What about that is difficult for you to understand? And asking Pacquiao to fight middleweights is absurd.
              So why did Manny resign with Top Rank?? he has his own promotional company

Comment

:AOR: Please explain!

Warning:
                Explaing yourself to me could cause serious ownage and could very well make you look like a full blown ******!

Comment

Just like you said he would duck Bradley after Bradley beat Marquez huh?

Comment

How can you when the perception is that the Very Best Don't Want To Fight Him...regardless if you agree with it or not that is the overwhelming perception so all the pressure and BLAME is off of him and on Mayweather

Comment

Pac is content cashing those checks fighting exhibitions in China, evidently so are many of his fans. Honestly, I've heard more dissent about this match than I can recall before any other Pac fight in recent memory.

Comment

Working...
                      X