No announcement yet.

Innocent Indian man gets sucker punched for voicing his opinion [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gera View Post
    Unnecessary... I don't see how that's racist tho. That's like me getting mad at somebody for calling me a "Mexican" loser... What I'm suppose to get mad because I'm Mexican? It's not like he said "every black motherf#cker is a loser". But yeah s#it happens... Maybe he won't pop off at the mouth next time...
    Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    Sucker punching is straight bitch shit, especially when the dude you sucker punch is 80 years old and has the balls to stand his ground and talk shit to you in your face. If you bout it bout it, square up and handle em like a G.

These fools are just a bunch of pussies who had to hype themselves up to get a mob mentality to attack a senior citizen.

PS: Those who saying it is racist are ******ed, he didn't say one racist word, he called them black but unless they are ashamed of being black they shouldn't have took offensives to being called black lol. That what you are lol.
    EXACTLY....

If anything they should have been agreeing with him - this man looks like he put his time in around that community and is sick of what's become of it. These punk ass kids today man.....every time I see a sucker punch on video I hope the sissy who does it gets jail time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      He's yawning....

must have been after the Molina fight

Comment

Duhh...
        some of you really need to buy an Oxford Dictionary and read up the Term "Racist" so you know what it means as most of you are ****ing clueless.
        He didn't say one Racist word.

Comment

LMAO that Indian got knocked the **** out. His kind deserves all bad things.

Comment

Dude had it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              The ****** who knocked Khan's chinny dad out was PB32, hanging with "his people"
              I never thought ****** would be a bad word, dayuuuum

Triple damn, Wig*r

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
                skinny white guy knocked him out... think it was Charlie Zelenoff

The guy that sucker punched him needs a beating though,thats the most cowardly act I've ever seen

Running up and sucker punching with all your body weight when the guys not even looking... that white guy is a real hero

What makes it worse is the old man is drunk

the guy was looking straight at him, actually.

when you're on city streets calling people "black motherf#ckers," you're asking to get hit.

a "sucker punch" comes about when an undeserving party is blind sided. not only was this guy deserving, he was hit by somebody he could see, or should have been able to see.

what's he trying to accomplish with that sort of rhetoric? if you're not looking for a fight, don't talk like that. pay attention, because you're essentially starting a fight by the way you're talking.

my only problems are that he's an old man, and he was knocked out on concrete. he could have been killed. i don't care what you're saying, words aren't worth killing somebody.

i'll also add that i'd never react that way. no matter what he was saying.

Comment

Comment

when you're out in the city at night, and calling people "black motherf#ckers," you should protect yourself at all times.

this isn't much different from the video of the guy who tries "fighting" two passive gay men, only to get blind sided.

Comment

He's probably cousins with this Mother bi.tch

Comment

Working...
                      X