Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe Floyd will retire undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesnt matter he isnt any higher then top 30.
    Beatimg kovalev at 175 can get him to crack top 20 thats it.

Beatimg ward/froch at 168 gets him top 25.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarcaztic View Post
      And Floyd will always be remembered as the guy that straight up retired for 2 years, once his division was getting dangerous. Then on top of that, he cherry picks. Then rumored to have failed 3 drug tests, while Manny hasn't been rumored to fail a single one.

You list all of Manny's faults as if he should've went undefeated his whole career, and not been touched once in the ring.

Ok, catchweights, or make your opponents move up in weight, then not even make weight.

At the end of the day, fighters, journalists, fans (not fan boys), main stream fans will always respect, and appreciate Manny more than Floyd. Simple and plain.

You're a KNOWN flowmo. Your word should be taken with less than a grain of salt.
      After Floyd destroys Manny May 2- May 3, there's no way anybody in their right mind, would place pacquiao above Floyd. If that's the case, I guessed Floyd's been right the whole time, you like him, you'll give him his due, you don't, you'll continue to find ways to hate him. Bottom line is, he's fighting everyone, everybody said he wouldn't, and end of the day, he'll get no credit because there's always going to be the "next guy" he should fight, until he beats them....then there will be another excuse.

I hate you dudes on this site. Kill yourselves may 3rd.

Comment

• Floyd will QUIT on his stool on May 2

Comment

• He might retire undefeated if he beats Pacquiao but eventually he might come back when he is too old and looking for money one of those top dogs 4-5 years from now might become the one to beat him.

Comment

• He will retire undefeated to the dismay, crying, and whining of his detractors

Really ain't no one left for them to cook up to be the great hope of seeing him lose

Comment

• Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
              After Floyd destroys Manny May 2- May 3, there's no way anybody in their right mind, would place pacquiao above Floyd. If that's the case, I guessed Floyd's been right the whole time, you like him, you'll give him his due, you don't, you'll continue to find ways to hate him. Bottom line is, he's fighting everyone, everybody said he wouldn't, and end of the day, he'll get no credit because there's always going to be the "next guy" he should fight, until he beats them....then there will be another excuse.

I hate you dudes on this site. Kill yourselves may 3rd.
              They been whining since 06 about who he fights and he beat every great left from his era....odlh, Mosley, Cotto, jmm and only PAC is left

All the guys he wouldn't fight, he got their name on his ledger now

I but it sucks to hate someone who puts your foot in your mouth. These haters will always have excuses

Comment

• No against the right opponent he will be robbed.

The powers that be wanted it to be Canelo you could tell by that one scorecard.

Just would have been to blatent to give Canelo the win.

Comment

• I believe he already did and probably will a second time. If he comes back again after that for money probs or whatever, God knows.

Comment

• No... He will lose eventually.. He will keep fighting sporadically until someone beats him and may even fight past that, taking a couple losses late in his career like so many other great fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
                      I agree, I think a lot of people are sleeping Guerrero, I'm certainly not. I will admit before the Berto fight I didn't think he had a chance but I've changed my position now and before anyone says the obvious that Floyd and Berto are miles apart, i know this too.

Be interesting to bump this thread in a few years when he has retired to see if any of us got it right or wrong
                      Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                      Guerrero will be a tough tough fight. I wouldnt be surprised if he gets a knockdown of floyd. Then itll be Floyd that we saw after he was buckled by mosley.
                      lol @ how Floyd fans hyped up Guerrero like he was ever a legit threat in any way.

Comment

Working...
                      X