Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if haymon/golde boy was smart they will raise the price to $80 for floyd's PPV in may

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
    A reasonable person would have been shamed enough to ditch this thread. But the NSB supa-troll is a creature so brazen, it brings more attention to it's own stupidity.
    things like this is what made him the highest paid athlete in the world,u know anything about that??

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      things like this is what made him the highest paid athlete in the world,u know anything about that??
      Who are you talking about, what does it have to do with anything I said, and aren't you afraid that your mom is going to wake up and catch you on her computer at this hour?

Comment

Goofy idea. Why not 120, eh? Read about principle of diminishing returns.
        Why is it that the most unintelligent posters usually have either Broner or some sort of animation character as their AV?
        Lol, sadly I see I was on point when I made the unintelligent remark. How ironic. Sorry, but if your reading comprehension is such that you can't understand what I was saying, then I'll just let it go...
        Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
        lol, I here ya man.

I notice stax is one of 'them' posters
        yea u wish he was lmao,pac turds keep wishing he was broke but he never had to take a loan from uncle bob to buy a dam car,lmao.Floyd is the highest paid athlete in the world and this includes all sports and not a single dam endorsement,and yall wish he was broke,he makes more then u will ever see just from nfl and nba bets alone
        Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Holy fuck........
        Originally posted by daggum View Post
        i personally would like to pay more than 80 dollars.
        Yea okay Larry, you can't afford $80
        Originally posted by damit305 View Post
        Talk about 'fake iden******'
        hey naive kids,how much u think the pricetag on pbf-manny would have been if it was made?and your all acting like $80 is something,smh.I didnt say a permenant price tag i said only for this one because CEO richard shaefer of golden boy said this will be a huge spectacular event,it can go back down to $70 for the next fight.U dont like it but fighters need to get paid
        Larry gets banned and "STAX ON DECK" reappears LoL
        Originally posted by TheRealNess View Post
        The TS is a idiot. Never heard of price point. They charge what they charge for a reason.

it just like all the TV infomercials you think they charge 19.99 for any damn reason, They know the price point on their product.

Your such a fucking idiot. Why I say that is because you talking about what you think and you THINK this. What are the facts, research, and what are the precedents to support that a $80 PPV will even be profitable?
        Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
        he should be perma banned imo
        He never uses proper punctuation, and he never puts a space after a comma exactly like Larry
        Originally posted by damit305 View Post
        Maniac, you need to stop accusing Larry whilst doing the same carnalito...

I'm cracking up. You guys unite when going against 'pacmania'. Why the animosity now? lmao.
        There's too many coincidences. STAX ON DECK is Larry....
        Originally posted by Kraftwerk View Post
        IM MVOLT.
        Makes sense. Yesterday there were threads being started by the Larry fella, now they stop, but are replaced by the Stax on deck.

.... a leopard doesn't change it's spots does it.
        Dang Maniac, Larry's really going in on ya.

I can see Larry runs these letterboards with a iron keyboard.
        yall clearly dont know how the busniness end goes when it comes to haymon and floyd,they making money up under you
        A reasonable person would have been shamed enough to ditch this thread. But the NSB supa-troll is a creature so brazen, it brings more attention to it's own stupidity.
        Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        Is Larry smart enough to hide behind a Proxy?
        Who are you talking about, what does it have to do with anything I said, and aren't you afraid that your mom is going to wake up and catch you on her computer at this hour?

im so high right now lmfaaooooooooooooooooo.

Comment

and here we are about ot pay close to $80 for Floyd's PPV in September

Comment

yea u wish he was lmao,pac turds keep wishing he was broke but he never had to take a loan from uncle bob to buy a dam car,lmao.Floyd is the highest paid athlete in the world and this includes all sports and not a single dam endorsement,and yall wish he was broke,he makes more then u will ever see just from nfl and nba bets alone

Your dream's coming true doe mate, we're that much closer to that $80 price tag of yours

Comment

Bananas on Decks your most urban desire is about to happen....

Comment

Ppv is coming along just like I pictured it

It sux AB isn't on the card

Comment

IMO, they should raise the price to 10,000,000 yen

Comment

yepp.. goin to a sports bar for this one. Atleast then it's free.

Comment

Working...
                    X