Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao got rocked and whooped in sparring by Frankie Gomez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Wrong! the Filipino media sugarcoat it and covered it up to make it seem like it wasn't as bad, they did this to protect the image of Pacman. Why wouldnt he give an interview after sparring unless he was embarrassed that he got worked hard or dizzy from the heavy shots from Gomez?

they have kept Manny's sparring a secret for a reason, and Roach didnt allow Manny to do any mittwork at media day because he doesn't want the media to see that Manny has slowed down badly.

I saw a glimpse of the Pacman sparring and he was getting hit bad and his hands were slow, compared to Marquez who was sharp, muscular and blazing hand speed.

Pay your money on December 8th to see the great Manny Pacquiao get knocked out cold.

I ain't hating just being real
    I basically predicted this and even got all the winners on the undercard right

Comment

We talking bout sparring. Not a fight , not a fight, not a fight. We talking bout sparring. We sittin here, he supposed to be #1 boxer and we in here talkin bout SPARRING.

I don't personally put much into sparring. Manny's probably not going full on against a guy who is probably giving it 100% cuz he's in with one of the top in the sport. So if he can "look good" he will get people talking about him, like we are now

Comment

Working...
      X