Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Am Finally Going To Have Sex! YYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    With a hefty hangover
    I lost my V just a couple of years before you lost it.

Comment

Filthy whores.

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
        im scared that i might cum after 30 rapid pumps. wahahaha!!!!!!
        Jerk off at least twice before you go meet up with the girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
          Filthy whores.
          Did you read the message I left you on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
            I know I really don't act like it on here, and I'm probably going to lose a few points on the **** status I have worked so hard to obtain, but I am a soppy girl. To me, imo, sex is better with feelings involved. I'm not ready to be in a relationship, so I don't want to sleep with anyone.

Of course I think about it, I just don't act on it ... with anyone ... other than myself

Oh, PS: If anyone wants to get me a Christmas pressie I could use batteries. LOTS AND LOTS OF BATTERIES. Thank you in advance
            9v or 18v powertool batteries?

Comment

I know I really don't act like it on here, and I'm probably going to lose a few points on the **** status I have worked so hard to obtain, but I am a soppy girl. To me, imo, sex is better with feelings involved. I'm not ready to be in a relationship, so I don't want to sleep with anyone.

Of course I think about it, I just don't act on it ... with anyone ... other than myself

Oh, PS: If anyone wants to get me a Christmas pressie I could use batteries. LOTS AND LOTS OF BATTERIES. Thank you in advance
              well the thing is last May was the last time i had real sex and it was with the ex. we had a deal that even when we broke up we would still do it twice a month. we did more than that but things got uglier so it stopped last May. i went back to my country and had some over there but like what u said, it's better when u have feelings to the one you're doing it with. i tried it there in my country and even if i really wanted sex it didn't feel anything. i went from having sex with someone i met at a bar, hookers, friends of friends and even chicks that beer goggles can't fix but i still went at it to satisfy my cravings. shiet didn't felt good. then i came back here to US last aug 28 and never had anything. a hug, a kiss, even holding someone's hand. i hope that this would happen. we just need the right time and right place to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by edgar85 View Post
                9v or 18v powertool batteries?
                Triple A, rechargeable preferred, thanks doll.

Comment

have u ever tried the sybian? not preferring to me but the real sybian?

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
                    well the thing is last May was the last time i had real sex and it was with the ex. we had a deal that even when we broke up we would still do it twice a month. we did more than that but things got uglier so it stopped last May. i went back to my country and had some over there but like what u said, it's better when u have feelings to the one you're doing it with. i tried it there in my country and even if i really wanted sex it didn't feel anything. i went from having sex with someone i met at a bar, hookers, friends of friends and even chicks that beer goggles can't fix but i still went at it to satisfy my cravings. shiet didn't felt good. then i came back here to US last aug 28 and never had anything. a hug, a kiss, even holding someone's hand. i hope that this would happen. we just need the right time and right place to do it.
                    I know what you mean, I haven't even kissed a guy in 7 months. So I follow you completely.

Comment

ewwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

Working...
                      X