No announcement yet.

Two mexican going down in a seven days span

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anto View Post
    Canelo Alvarez and Antonio Margarito will go down by the hands of two great Puerto Rican Fighters this coming weel, Alvarez will be KO for the first time when Kermit apply to him love portion #9. The Second Victim will be the Cheater Antonio Margarito when the referre will stop the fight in six round when margarito's eye begins to be detach out of the eyeball socket. close to 20,000 fans will see miguel cotto's doing eye surgery at the MSG on dec 3. puerto Rico will have two turkeys instead of one. Good Day
    On behalf of all Puerto Ricans, I just wanna' say that this does not in any way, shape, or form represent the consensus among Puerto Ricans who follow boxing and the general boxing public. As much as we would like Cintrón and Cotto to win their upcoming matches, we do not see as to how Cintrón, given his past two performances, will beat a younger, explosive, Saul Alvarez in his hometown.

Cotto's winning, Cintrón isn't...but I'd be glad if both won.

Comment

Originally posted by mingnutz View Post
      U R A SELL OUY NOT MEXICAN
      Im a sell out because i don't support bums like Canelo?

Why should support some ***git that talked trash of the great JMM.

Comment

Some one ip ban this maafacker

Comment

Originally posted by AlacranMX View Post

To be fair, JMM was the first one that started talking shit to Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
            To be fair, JMM was the first one that started talking shit to Canelo.
            Saying the truth it doesn't mean he is talking trash bro.

Canelo is a ***git who only got balls to fight flyweights, lightweights.

Comment

Margarito wins.

Canelo wins by a robbery.

That's my guess

Comment

Saying the truth it doesn't mean he is talking trash bro.

Canelo is a ***git who only got balls to fight flyweights, lightweights.
                Truth or not, it was trash talking from both Marquez and Nacho. I'll admit, I'm 50/50 on it because both made decent points.

Comment

that's mean.

Comment

Canelo talked trash? What did he say? Oh you mean that weak ass thing he said about him calling out to a boxing match? Wow then yeah I gotta agree Canelo is the biggest shit talker on earth... What was he supposed to do let JMM bend over so he could kiss his ass too?

Comment

She'd probably have to lay on the ground to get to the crotch on two short ass midget mexicans. She wouldnt need any lube either, she could just rub her hands through their hair.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      your mama going down on two mexicans in a seven minute span.

Comment

Working...
                      X