JMM's S&C coach, former PED-supplier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM's S&C coach, former PED-supplier

Victor Conte:

JM Marquez is working w/ admitted steroid dealer Angel "Memo" Heredia (Hernandez on 24/7). Heredia testfied he supplied PEDs to Marion Jones

http://twitter.com/#!/VictorConte

http://steroidreport.com/2008/04/12/...investigators/

http://www.*************/blog/tag/an...80%99-heredia/

I didn't know that.

well if marquez is roiding it wont show up in the nsac piss test.

Comment

Oh dear JMM does sound a bit confident going into this fight. Usually hitting JMMs chin is the on button to an ass whooping.

If JMM chin suddenly seems like its developed muscles people will get suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        well if marquez is roiding it wont show up in the nsac piss test.
        Well if a fighter is doing all kinds of PEDs for 15 months during a "vacation" it won't show up in 8 weeks of USADA-testing afterwards either.

Bring on 24/365 random testing for sure. This is not a thread about that though.

EDITED
        Last edited by Bring It On; 10-31-2011, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
          Well if a fighter is roiding his brains out for 15 months during a "vacation" it won't show up in 8 weeks of USADA-testing.
          well alls fair if your against a better standard of drug testing. it would be ironic he was though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            well alls fair if your against a better standard of drug testing. it would be ironic he was though.
            I'm definitely not. In fact, I've posted multiple times on here that I'm all for 24/365 random testing.

I've also said that 8 weeks of random testing after a 18 months "vacation" or whatever, is TOTALLY meaningless. And, if Floyd truly did OST he wouldn't be allowed to fight against Ortiz. (He would've had to be tested during his vacation, OR retire, comeback, and submit himself to testing for at least 6 months before being allowed to compete again. This is all directly from USADA's rule book.)

Again, that's not what this thread is about..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
              I'm definitely not. In fact, I've posted multiple times on here that I'm all for 24/365 random testing.

I've also said that 8 weeks of random testing after a 18 months "vacation" or whatever, is TOTALLY meaningless. And, if Floyd truly did OST he wouldn't be allowed to fight against Ortiz. (He would've had to be tested during his vacation, OR retire, comeback, and submit himself to testing for at least 6 months before being allowed to compete again. This is all directly from USADA's rule book.)

Again, that's not what this thread is about..
              if marquez is shredded weighing 144 ill buy this fight.

Comment

just making the playing field even i guess.

Comment

well thats good.........

WAR ROIDED MARQUEZ

Comment

Originally posted by crookshanks View Post
                    just making the playing field even i guess.
                    I didn't know Ariza supplied elite athletes with PEDs in the past. Can you post a link please?

Comment

Working...
                    X