No announcement yet.

How good was Shane Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good was Shane Mosley?

As someone who only started following boxing seriously about 3 years ago I never understood the hoopla around Mosley. Ive never been impressed with him, but I never saw him at lightweight. Was he really as good as his record indicated? Its hard to tell from Boxrec. Would the lightweight Shane of 10 years ago been able to beat Manny at lightweight?

Watch any of his lightweight fights... Than watch his frist fight against De La Hoya... You'll see.

And yes, Lightweight Shane could beat Lightweight Manny. I would even FAVOR him in fact. His boxing skills were better back than

Comment

he was a hard hitting slugger, he has two moves. over hand right and left hook, he mostly throws over hand rights tho

Comment

Originally posted by UL1210 View Post
        As someone who only started following boxing seriously about 3 years ago I never understood the hoopla around Mosley. Ive never been impressed with him, but I never saw him at lightweight. Was he really as good as his record indicated? Its hard to tell from Boxrec. Would the lightweight Shane of 10 years ago been able to beat Manny at lightweight?
        He was a blazing fast KO artist. His body shots were devastating. Lightweight version definitely beats Pac. Yes, he was as good as his record indicated.

Comment

Working...
        X