Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats with all of these celebrities throwing up the Illuminati sign?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats with all of these celebrities throwing up the Illuminati sign?

I have seen more and more celebs throwing that hand sign up...

I cant just be a coincidence right? I mean all of them doing the same sign? Really?

I think Kurt Warner did it also, strange, I have no idea.

Comment

what is that? is that the rock ****

Comment

I think it means "i love you" in sign language.

Comment

i wasn't gonna ask but ... what the hell is the Illuminati sign and what's the meaning?

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
            i wasn't gonna ask but ... what the hell is the Illuminati sign and what's the meaning?

Comment

I have to admit that I thought all of this was bull****... But after years of seeing this **** and seeing some other weird stuff going on, I am starting to think maybe this **** is real....

Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name that refers to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy "power behind the throne", allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, Illuminati is often used in reference to a New World Order (NWO). Many conspiracy theorists believe the Illuminati are the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of such a New World Order.
              It also has to do with some kind of Mason Brotherhood ****....

There are so many that are supposedly involved in that ****...

They even say Jay-Z is part of it...

Comment

I think a lot of people do it unconsciously and don't even know what it might stand for. They just do it cause they see others do and it looks cool.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  I think a lot of people do it unconsciously and don't even know what it might stand for. They just do it cause they see others do and it looks cool.
                  it's just a new trend, people are just looking for a new way to be "cool"
                  in another couple months they'll move on to something else, like the international symbol for lesbians, and then it'll be something else

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                    I have to admit that I thought all of this was bull****... But after years of seeing this **** and seeing some other weird stuff going on, I am starting to think maybe this **** is real....

It also has to do with some kind of Mason Brotherhood ****....

There are so many that are supposedly involved in that ****...

They even say Jay-Z is part of it...

Makes me wonder why Tupac got killed. He died shortly after Don Killuminati, while the rappers close to the new york banks like Jay Z and P-Diddy made more money than any black people I can think of right now.

I am convinced Jay Z was at least payed off to keep quiet by confusing the masses.

Comment

Working...
                    X