No announcement yet.

Predictions for tomorrow night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions for tomorrow night?

Who wins - Rua or Lawler? Is Aina a live opponent for Diaz? Anyone know anything about Gina Carano's opponent?

Rua-Lawler is a good fight.. seemed like people were ready to count Lawler out a couple years back but he proved he belonged. I think I like Lawler in this, but Rua is no walkover and he could be a dangerous opponent for lawler.

Comment

Its a toss up but I think Rua wins.

Nick Diaz will walk through Mike Aina. 1st round KO or Tap. Really the Main event should be Diaz-Rua, dont forget Nick KO Lawler a while back.

I have no idea about Ginas opponent. She has said some funny **** about her and the fight.

“I’d like to make out with Gina, but I am here to knock her out. Either way she wants it, though, is fine with me." lol, wants to make out with her. cant blame her tho.

Comment

Originally posted by baserocks View Post
        Rua-Lawler is a good fight.. seemed like people were ready to count Lawler out a couple years back but he proved he belonged. I think I like Lawler in this, but Rua is no walkover and he could be a dangerous opponent for lawler.
        took the words right outta my mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
          Its a toss up but I think Rua wins.

Nick Diaz will walk through Mike Aina. 1st round KO or Tap. Really the Main event should be Diaz-Rua, dont forget Nick KO Lawler a while back.

I have no idea about Ginas opponent. She has said some funny **** about her and the fight.

“I’d like to make out with Gina, but I am here to knock her out. Either way she wants it, though, is fine with me." lol, wants to make out with her. cant blame her tho.
          I think Lawler is that org's champ or something isnt he?

Comment

Apparently, Rua is EliteXC champ so I guess this is a unification of sorts because Lawler is Icons champ, though EliteXC just announced the purchase of Icons.
            Last edited by Drunken Cat; 09-15-2007, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post

if she does knock her out, she should lick her face as carano is lying down on the canvas

Comment

I would lean towards Rua by decision in a close match.

Comment

so can anyone give the results? did nick win?

Comment

Originally posted by living_legend View Post
                    so can anyone give the results? did nick win?
                    Nick won via split decision. It was far from his best performance but the guy was a bit awkward and forced Nick to fight out of his game. Nick likes to catch guys as they come to him but Aina had Diaz pushing forward all night.

Comment

Working...
                    X