• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    My phone must be broken. Pics aren't loading
    ^^^^^^^^^

Comment

What, no!

Not hookers ffs. They will just bleed you dry with compliments and open legs! plus she will have a growler the size of a horses collar.

Keep at it bud and you will meet the right person who wants to please you for free. As an interim measure try being drunk and obnoxious, which normally brings out the slappers and will enhance your chance at getting some jollies with no strings (practice )

Try a dating site and start a conversation online. If you already know some details about a woman it will make it much easier to meet face to face.

Taking the p1ss out of yourself in a fun way will get them laughing, which is a massive icebreaker as women tend to like looking after useless men, so play on it to your advantage.

Good luck bud. keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        I mean think about it, you spend your whole life being a punk hoe, and then you're gonna die and right before it's all over you realize all the **** you were scared of wasn't for anything?

We're all gonna die so you might as well live on your own ****ing terms, and **** fear in the ass.

It has nothing to do with how you look, there's a whole bunch of Brad Pitt looking mother****ers who are gayer than boxinghead's last tranny. It has everything to do with who you are.
        dude OP has to be your alt lol

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Awesome, you just described punchr five years from now.

Punchr is about to make a divorced single mama very happy in the future.
          at last he'll be getting his dck wet

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Punchr, don't throw the towel in yet bro. I'm glad you finally see the light by willing to pay for some hookers, but you have to realize rejection is just part of being a man and you'll find a good looking woman who will truly love you and want to ride your dong till it falls off.

I get rejected like 17 times a day, but I sometimes get lucky and catch a girl who might be going through a breakup, overcoming drug addiction, has self-esteem issues, off her meds, amputee, recovering alcoholic, etc. I just swoop in and give them that validation they need and by the time they realize I'm just a horny perverted scumbag, I've already hit it a few times, so on to the next.

PLANET FITNESS.

lots of girl next door type there. thick white girls omg. girls that arent gym freaks but just go there to maintain their health.

regular gyms, girls get hit on all the time by good looking aesthetic built mofos. at planet fitness theres alot more comfort for them. i dropped out of LA fitness and joined planet fitness. i shoulda done that yeeeeeeeeaaaars ago.

You could be THAT guy too.

Just keep fighting the good fight and don't lose hope. And enjoy the hookers in the meantime. Just don't make it an expensive habit.
            lemme add going to support groups. AA, NA, CoDA.. lots of vulnerable girls over there haha. im going to one myself just to keep my busy .. but it also helps venting to other fcked up people and makes you realize how good you have it compared to their lives.

PLANET FITNESS.

theres alot of girl next doors in there. like thick white white girls who arent gym freaks but are just there to maintain their heatlh. girsl at LA or 24 fit constantly get hit on by good looking aesthetic built dbags reaston why they always have earphones. planet fitness is more of a safe haven for these girls. i dropped LA fitness to join planet fit. i shoulda done that a long time ago. wish me well
            Last edited by KING MEAT; 05-07-2017, 12:29 PM.

Comment

I'm just hurt I didn't get a tag.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                I'm happy I didn't

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  He sees your threads about being a virgin bro

Punchr only tags dudes who have sniffed pooosey

Comment