Collapse
No announcement yet.

in their prime, who would win in fist fight.. obama vs trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither strike me as the type to have ever been in a fist fight. LOL @ anyone trying to use Trump having attended a boarding school as evidence to pick him though. At least Obama was known to play basketball, and he appears to me like he'd have the reach advantage.

I don't know, feels like I'd have to conjecture too much to really make a pick here.

EDIT: Turns out Trump played intramural bball and soccer. Cool.
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 03-28-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Trump went to military school.
      He says 'military school' as if we were talking about West Point or something... lol.

The fact that it has 'military' in the name doesn't mean anything. We're talking about some preppy boarding school where they learned a few drills.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        He says 'military school' as if we were talking about West Point or something... lol.
        No, I did not. West Point is a "service academy", not a "military school".

All I said was he went to military school. That is a fact.

Dont go adding in things I didn't say, or saying what I didn't say but meant to. Just address what I said, nothing more.

Trump attended a military school. Obama private schools and a muslim school. It is what it is.

Comment

Straight killers in this bunch of NYMA students

Comment

Those guys look ready to invade Canada

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              No, I did not. West Point is a "service academy", not a "military school".

All I said was he went to military school. That is a fact.

Dont go adding in things I didn't say, or saying what I didn't say but meant to. Just address what I said, nothing more.

Trump attended a military school. Obama private schools and a muslim school. It is what it is.
              Lmao you got owned. Your intention was to make Trump look tough coz he went to a "military school". Obama's basketball practice is more athletic than the military school Trump attended.

Comment

Lmao trump attended this " military school"

lol at trump supporters twisting the truth like it's some tough guy school

Comment

Trump played basketball and football in military boarding school.

Obama was a private school basketball bench warmer whose nickname was "Barry O'bomber."

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    Lmao you got owned.
                    Yup, I got owned talking about a hypothetical fight between two US Presidents.

I'm humiliated. Really.

What is it with you guys who 'compete' on this forum??? What kind of childish nonsense is that??

Remember dude, you punked out of an e-challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post

Obama was a private school basketball bench warmer whose nickname was "Barry O'bomber."

LMFAO!!! Great find!

When the basketball team has only one black dude on it, yup, it's a real rough school.

Comment

Working...
                      X