• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    Sky sports box office starts at 6 m8
    yea i wrote 19 in uk idk why ,i get confused cuse it start at 19 in poland

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      Just in case anyone doesnt want to go the betting site route.

HD Stream available here.

http://sportival.net/david-haye-vs-t...x-live-stream/
      That's some sick quality, mate. I had some HD'ish link myself but definitely not this good!

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
        We are called "GREAT " Britain for a reason
        I live in a kingdom
        You live in a land of fat people
        Suck on that
        Just checked time for ya I got 2pm if that sounds right?
        Kingdom? Right, an unelected monarchy run by a queen with just about zero power. Ya, real great LOL! I'll take the greatest most powerful country in The World Any Day. Fat or not fat LOL!

P.S.: The 50 states have 5 Time Zones. EST, CST, MST (mine), PST, Alaska, Hawaii Time.
        Technically, (and yes, I'm just being an ass right now, LOL,) but if u count Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, USVI, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, we have even More Time Zones. LOL

Last edited by HAMMER77777; 03-04-2017, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          That's some sick quality, mate. I had some HD'ish link myself but definitely not this good!
          more than welcome

Comment

yammy is the new messiah of nsb...of course just behind me and u lol...

Comment

How many fights are televised before the main event? I can't stand Haye and would love to see him lose this mismatch, but obviously that's not going to happen. Either way I still want to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                Kingdom? Right, an unelected monarchy run by a queen with just about zero power. Ya, real great LOL! I'll take the greatest most powerful country in The World Any Day. Fat or not fat LOL!

P.S.: The 50 states have 5 Time Zones. EST, CST, MST (mine), PST, Alaska, Hawaii Time.
                Technically, (and yes, I'm just being an ass right now, LOL,) but if u count Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, USVI, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, we have even More Time Zones. LOL

This guy went in hard. He's certainly more passionate about it than I am. Lol
                Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                yammy is the new messiah of nsb...of course just behind me and u lol...
                Yamz is mah *****. I'll gladly take him on board the USS Messiah.

Comment

We would just own you like we did back in the day.

'MURIIIICA!
                  son if you check your history...we was at war with the yanks,french,dutch and French Canadians and only then did we lose the war of independence with your nation....some history son for you to divulge and absorb lol

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                    How many fights are televised before the main event? I can't stand Haye and would love to see him lose this mismatch, but obviously that's not going to happen. Either way I still want to watch it.
                    Idk but right now they're showing a fight between two guys here and the arena is completely empty. I think the only ones in the there is the press.

Comment

Already? Maybe this main event wont be starting as late then. Unless they're showing a buncha fights?
                      Yeah, currently fighting Ted Cheeseman vs Jack Sellars, who ever they are.

Comment

Working...
                      X