No announcement yet.

Why are Lil G fanboys butt hurt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
    Sorry but mayweather fans were just as bad as pac fans. Both trolled each other
    The Pac fanboys were way worse.

Comment

When Pac and Mayweather trolled it now looked ok to be honest, why? Because they both had the resume for these fanatics to do that. Problem is GGG doesn't have that yet but we have already almost witness the same level of trolling that we had when Pac and Mayweather were at their peaks.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post

This is why many of us enjoy reading the Lil'G patrol watch of objective debate. The fact that many Lil G patrol watch girls get mad is the same thing as not knowing that a Valero had 19 1rd KOs or Tyson having 22 1rd KOs.

Lil'G? Fugg outta here..
        Funny that it's always the GGG haters who get the most upset and resort to name calling and ****phobic remarks. If you don't like a boxer w/e skip his threads and move on.

Comment

Whine whine .... whinge whinge .... li'l g fucked my girlfriend ... etc etc... LMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Whine whine .... whinge whinge .... li'l g fucked my girlfriend ... etc etc... LMFAO!
            ^^^

LOL, funny **** man... Although I wouldn't be proud if another man bang my chick even though it's your hero, just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
              Sorry but mayweather fans were just as bad as pac fans. Both trolled each other
              One good thing about the Manny/Floyd bitchfest was that it gave the trolls and idiots a playground to do their thing and kept them away from other topics.

After the fight was over this whole forum went down hill fast.

Comment

I don't see any difference between threads posted by fanboys and threads posted by anti-GGG posters.
                The people making those posts are exactly the same, just on different ends of the agenda spectrum.

If a see a guy making post after post, thread after thread going after Golovkin, then to me it's no different from a fan boys constant threads/posts. It's an obsession either way. (I'm not aiming that at anyone in this thread by the way).

It was the same with Mayweather and Pacquiao. Now it's daily from guys who like/dislike GGG. Opinions are opinions, that's cool..but most of these posts come from posters who clearly have an agenda and/or bias.

I just see half the posts as hypocritical. Obviously there is neutrals who just base their opinions on things as the scenarios play out in real time. Then there are posters who have already 'picked a side'..those guys are just the same as each other. Be it anti or pro. Their agenda may be different, but their stance is just the same.

It's kind of funny that they're oblivious to the fact they are just the same in their posting manner.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  One good thing about the Manny/Floyd bitchfest was that it gave the trolls and idiots a playground to do their thing and kept them away from other topics.

After the fight was over this whole forum went down hill fast.
                  So much truth. Used to be you could enjoy NSB by staying away from Mayweather/Pacquiao threads, because none of those assh*les bothered with anyone else. Then they started spreading out and now every thread turns into racist bull****.

Because let's be honest, just like Mayweather/Pacquiao the GGG stuff is all about racism.
                  Last edited by bojangles1987; 07-08-2016, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Both sides suck d.ick

The rabid fans that worship the ground he walks and compare him to Jesus are annoying as F.uck and the guys that spend their whole days sh.itting on the man are f@ggots too.

For me it used to be delusional Pac fans that were the biggest lames but I think both ends of the spectrum with the GGG d.ick suckers and constant GGG detractors both equally suck

GEnnady is a fighter that I think should receive lots of praise and some critisism but on this site you have to be one or he other. I guess that's good for the sport because no matter how you feel about the man , fans are emotionally invested

Comment

because canelo - golovkin is the biggest fight in boxing, probably not getting much bigger, the way oscar would like you to believe, and golovkin will be 35 in a year?

and canelo and goldenboy are responsible for it not happening?

and, "we don't **** around!"?

Comment

Working...
                      X