Collapse
No announcement yet.

That ginger **** is getting splattered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naw not but Liam Smith, Canelo leaves Liam laying flat like he left Khan and Kirkland

I think this is a BIGGER Mismatch than even Canelo vs Khan was!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      joe smith jnr is clearly the best but BEEFY is close Second!

beefy destroying this ginger minger coward!
      you're a little ***** who can't fight.

Comment

Originally posted by huh? View Post
        you're a little ***** who can't fight.
        what a bizarre little outburst, why are you angry my child?

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
          By BEEFY, BEEFY, BEEEEEEEEEEFY. Go on Smithy my son, you got this.
          I truly wish this would happen, if for no other reason to stop the Canelo hype train.

Comment

The only **** is you. You are a fat English piece of **** and most of all you are a ****. Did you know why it is impossible for you to start a thread without the word **** in it??????? It's because you are a fat, stupid, rude, insulting, obnoxious, classless ****. You promised to leave Boxing Scene for good but of course ****S like you don't keep their word. Canelo will crush Smithy like a bug. Everybody with a brain knows that. Even a fat moron of a **** like you should know that. I can't wait for your next idiotic post, you God damn ****. Better yet just get the fuc off this board like you said you would. Go have a cup of tea and chill out with your fellow ****S.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
              I truly wish this would happen, if for no other reason to stop the Canelo hype train.
              What's the matter? Canelo isn't starting his own weight class because this fight is at the standard JR. middleweight limit of 154, not 155. He isn't picking on a smaller guy because he is fighting a world champion who will weigh in at the same 154 he weighs in at. Most highly skilled fighters like Canelo do get some hype. There is nothing unusual or unfair about that. For the Canelo hype train to stop someone must beat him in the ring at 154. I don't think any 154 pounder can beat him with the possible exception of Andrate. A middleweight named GGG might have defeated Canelo but maybe you think he is all hype too.

Comment

I'm watching one of Liams fights now.

Canelo is going to hurt this dude. Literally made to order for CamelToe

Comment

Canelo is going to kill him. Liam is a basic, tucked-up pressure fighter. He'll get picked apart by the counter punching and body attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Greed. View Post
                    Canelo is going to kill him. Liam is a basic, tucked-up pressure fighter. He'll get picked apart by the counter punching and body attack.
                    Thats why canelo picked him

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      what a bizarre little outburst, why are you angry my child?
                      Who's angry?

Comment

Working...
                      X